Florida State Promotes Mike Martin Jr. To Head Coach

Advertisement
I have always said that fsu would win the cws immediately after they got rid of Mike Martin.....but not by replacing him with his idiot son.

Advertisement
Wow!!!!!!!

What a colossal error..... Huge error.

Di Mare learned under Fraser AND Morris. The team improved markedly after Di Mare returned from his hiatus.

"Meat" is not an intelligent fellow and is lazy. Martin was a lot of things, but lazy was not one of them.........

Great for UM!!!

Advertisement
Nepotism shmepotism
A8DA795F-A566-41C7-A834-1C4211E6126A.gif

Great news for us and UF.

FSU will always be good, but they could have hired someone like Bakich from Michigan who would take them to the next level.

Advertisement
Truth tends to cause reactions like that.

I'm not sure what your point is.

The team dramatically improved in Year 1 under DiMare, and even you can see this team is going to be elite next year. Plus DiMare has the #1 class lined up for 2020 (which again I know you're aware of).

I know the truth makes you upset though

I'm not sure what your point is.

The team dramatically improved in Year 1 under DiMare, and even you can see this team is going to be elite next year. Plus DiMare has the #1 class lined up for 2020 (which again I know you're aware of).

I know the truth makes you upset though

As usual, you can't follow the context of the thread to see what I was responding to.

FSU will always be good, but they could have hired someone like Bakich from Michigan who would take them to the next level.

It’s been noted that Bakich has had plenty of calls from bigger programs and has turned down all of them. I doubt they even tried

Advertisement
I actually had a feeling they were going to go another direction since they never made said he was getting it until after.

My exact thoughts

I thought FSU would hit a homerhn with him and really push them over the top

Wow!!!!!!!

What a colossal error..... Huge error.

Di Mare learned under Fraser AND Morris. The team improved markedly after Di Mare returned from his hiatus.

"Meat" is not an intelligent fellow and is lazy. Martin was a lot of things, but lazy was not one of them.........

Great for UM!!!

Define markedly.

ACC regular season. 2018 16 - 13, 2019 18 - 12.

We didn't win the ACC. Our tourney record was 1 - 1. Same as previous year.

We didn't advance in the regionals. The record was 2 - 2.

No Super Regionals or CWS appearance.

Advertisement
Back