Florida State -LSU Game Thread

Advertisement
Are they? Solid, but hardly the worldbeaters our "Fans" believe they are. LSU has managed to botch multiple scoring drives with bad decisions. Worst case scenario, LSU should be down a point right now, had they merely taken the easy FGs early. But no, they wanted to get cute early, when in reality, all points are good points early.

FSU is a top 15 team right now, but they aren't elite. If this Miami team develops over the course of the season like they should, this team should be able to compete in November.
They're pretty good. Look fast, Wr's seem decent. Travis has played quite well at QB.

Yeah I hate them, but I'm not stupid enough to not see what's going on tonight. And I am not saying you are, dont take it like that. But there are guys on this board who think FSU is a 1-11 team.

All that said I hope LSU comes back and wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU needed Maason bad. This LSU dline doesnt look like LSU dlines of old without him. Also, watching FSU is why you start a rebuild with lines first.

Last edited:
Credit where credit it due, Travis has improved to the point where he can carry this offense and bail them out when things don’t go to plan.

They went all in this year and it’s going to pay off with an 11 win type season…
And a 6-7 win season next year since they lose 90% of their offensive production….

I’ve been saying for awhile this is the year they do something or not

The biggest mistake LSU has on defense is not keeping Travis in the pocket. He gets outside the pocket, buys himself more time for his Wars to come open.

You have to force him to stay in the pocket and then collapse the pocket from the DT position inside.

Advertisement
Credit where credit it due, Travis has improved to the point where he can carry this offense and bail them out when things don’t go to plan.

They went all in this year and it’s going to pay off with an 11 win type season…
Yeah, it’s going to be a problem if they hold their class together as well.

LSU fans around here bragging about how Kelly was gonna whip Bama’s *** and win the SEC west around here…Bama gonna clean their clocks and they’re lucky they don’t play UGA this year cause that would be ugly

Advertisement
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Back