Florida State -LSU Game Thread

LSU lbs are terrible at zone d.

FSU is just playing back yard football this whole drive...

and now its tied up...really dumb defense.

That’s why I said send at least one of them cause they’re not covering anyone so they’re not doing anything just standing in the middle of the field

Advertisement
Lance Guidry spending his Sunday night…
1693790122328.gif

They’ll be tough this year in the ACC
But next year it’s over. Travis and these transfers are carrying.

I doubt Norvell hits lighting with the next group of transfers. Can’t believe any recruit would go there. Every play they make the announcers say “transfer from”
Every play miami made was basically a " transfer from"

All that stunting leave the D tackle as responsible as the force contain defender and that's too much stress on the defense if you don't get there. Coach gotta recognize that.

Getting a qb off their launch point is supposed to be chosen in the right spots against the right looks. Not every **** play up field when you visibly see the D tackles ain't getting home.

**** just don't work against qb who got good scrambles

Advertisement
They’ll be tough this year in the ACC
But next year it’s over. Travis and these transfers are carrying.

I doubt Norvell hits lighting with the next group of transfers. Can’t believe any recruit would go there. Every play they make the announcers say “transfer from”
If they keep their top 5 class they won't need to be as good in the portal going forward.

LSU needs to keep a spy on Travis cause when he breaks pocket these interior guys can’t catch him…
Except LSU also can't cover any of the FSU receivers and a spy would only make that challenge more difficult. FSU offense is a tough matchup this year. They got some dudes outside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never understood Canes fans rooting for F$U. Unless they’re playing a team we need to lose we should hope they go winless.
I can understand them. Those are the folks that spend the least amount of time on the Football Recruiting board. If they visited there more often, they'd probably not be so quick to jump on FSUs lap.

Advertisement
Except LSU also can't cover any of the FSU receivers and a spy would only make that challenge more difficult. FSU offense is a tough matchup this year. They got some dudes outside.

The LBers aren’t covering anyone send them..

Maybe it’s just my pessimism caused by years of let downs but I think both these teams clean our clock.

Hard for me to believe that, after the FSU game last year, and their transfer class coupled with Travis’ year 12 or whatever the **** it is, these guys wouldn’t do the same to us this year. We’re much improved but I didn’t see that much explosiveness on offense to warrant any confidence we’d beat these guys. This week will be very telling.

Advertisement
Back