Florida State has their head in the sand...

Kirijax

Senior
Florida State is quickly cutting themselves off from any support they had left among college football fans and the media. They have surpassed 2010's Auburn in their win-at-all-costs decisions.

200.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

fsu-new-logo-rape-cartoon.jpg

imageedit_6_7977553609.jpg

ESPN squabbling over FSU. lol

Advertisement
Defending National champs, currently ranked #2 and will be #1 again next week....

And we suck...

So anything we say is just hating

I'm pretty sure most of us would kill to be in their position right now, so...

i'd go on a killing frenzy to be in their shoes right now.
Just FU€KING WIN. They are & have been all in on winning
for decades, & guess what they've suceeded for the most part.

Advertisement
This is the type of thing you ***** about when your program sucks: other programs' handling of scandals.

Other things losers ***** about: cheaters in recruiting, academic disadvantages, class

Feel free to add your own markers of losers.

Last edited:
Every time I hear Jimbo talk about this makes me dislike him even more and more.

Did they not blast us during our investigation.....they took great pleasure in that

So f*ck them.... I take pleasure in seeing their demise especially since they back that POS Winston

Advertisement
There has never been an instant where I have wanted to be in their clown shoes.

We are The U. They are Free Shoes University.
We have five football titles. They finally got their 3rd.
We have four baseball titles, one which we beat them in the title game for. They still have none.
Their uniform looks like it's from a women's college....oh wait.
They will be forever stained by Crablegs Jameis.

Sure they are ranked No. 1, the defending national champs, and on a winning streak. Those will all come to an end. And with or without Golden, The U will rise again. If we don't believe that, what the heck are we doing here?

I am totally on board with the "just win" movement, but I draw the line with the Rapist QB. Would rather be 6-6. Call me soft-shouldered all you want.

No way, especially when Miami has two straight East/West Collegiate Bowl starters vs. Felony State U's one:

tyroil-smoochie-wallace1.jpg

Boozler.jpg

Vs.

vizmo-300x166.png

I'll take Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace and Goolius Boozler over Bismo Funyuns 24/7/365!

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** is gonna hit the fan soon. as soon as they lose that first game they won't be so quick to give Winston a pass anymore and they will be back to their 8-5 seasons within 2 years. They sacrificed the universities image for 1 title. As soon as miami gets a real football coach they will go back to being our *****.

I am totally on board with the "just win" movement, but I draw the line with the Rapist QB. Would rather be 6-6. Call me soft-shouldered all you want.

Not even being soft shouldered. FSU is risking a lot of money, both from lawsuits and lost government funds, from their actions.

Advertisement

Not even being soft shouldered. FSU is risking a lot of money, both from lawsuits and lost government funds, from their actions.

This right here.....they are showing that $$$$ and football triumph over potential sexual assaults. Dangerous image to portray these days

Remember Jameis wasn't declared " not guilty" they just said the length of time and lack of evidence at that point could not press charges.

Why? After 40 years of protecting and covering up assorted crimes and academic cheating by football program they have won 1 NC, given one out of pity for Bobby, and sold their souls in desperation for a third. We have FIVE NCs, 5 with everyone against us and being punished huge for anything ncaa could find. I would not trade all the beating they have given us for even one choking wide right. Our fame came from crushing the top programs and even destroying a conference while creating a new college football world. FSU's fame came from losing CLOSE to us. They rode in our shadow on our fame to national status. We are down now, but I would never trade places with them. They have sunk to below swamp scum level.

Remember when everyone was happy Jimbo was coaching FSU and that he sucked.............

That's how it is. When you loose games you suck. When you start winning you are suddenly a genius. Remember when FSU was the GOAT four loss team?

Advertisement
Back