Florida ready to block Miami entry into SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

It's not like we can didn't know this already
Lets Go Football GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
CanesWarning using that guy who covers swimming for a living as a source?

Never change, CanesWarning.
Florida having Miami in the SEC is their worst nightmare outside of Miami winning national championships. It’s going to be very interesting to see how they try to avoid being out of our division with FSU. Worst part is, they will probably make it happen but we’ll see. If A&M has to be in the same division as Texas and OU then Florida would look stupid not being in a Florida division with state titles on the line.

Florida having Miami in the SEC is their worst nightmare outside of Miami winning national championships. It’s going to be very interesting to see how they try to avoid being out of our division with FSU. Worst part is, they will probably make it happen but we’ll see. If A&M has to be in the same division as Texas and OU then Florida would look stupid not being in a Florida division with state titles on the line.
There is no way they come out of this looking good unless they agree to be in the same division as us and play us annually.

UF, FSU, and UM are going to be in the same pod. It would be ludicrous if they weren’t.

Advertisement
Tbh, id prefer B1G because I hate everything that the SEC stands for, and I've talked way too much **** about that conference and its weird kult klan fanbases...BUT...for the sake of making UF miserable twats and them having no way to run from playing Miami, kinda makes me slowly change my mind on what conference I wanna see us in.

Big 3 FL schools should always be playing yearly, no excuse other than cowardice from one program in particular.

So the SEC would want Virginia & North Carolina in there conference before us…crazy! We all know this is about football & other sports come 2nd so we should be the 2nd or 3rd team at worst to join the SEC from the ACC.

There is no way they come out of this looking good unless they agree to be in the same division as us and play us annually.

UF, FSU, and UM are going to be in the same pod. It would be ludicrous if they weren’t.
I can almost guarantee they tried not being in that pod.

Advertisement
Well, if the SEC accommodates UF, they run the risk of the B1G taking Miami. Thus, the B1G would have a nice foothold in Florida. South Florida none-the-less.
And we run the real risk of getting left standing in this game of Musical Chairs when the music stops. I'm not convinced that the B1G sees us as a fit. SEC is our best chance.

Advertisement
A&M couldn't stop Texas and i think they have more pull than UF. Sankey doesn't give a **** what UF wants.
UF definitely has more pull than A&M but I agree, it’s irrelevant. The game has changed and Florida has to play.

Reactions: JD4
Well, if the SEC accommodates UF, they run the risk of the B1G taking Miami. Thus, the B1G would have a nice foothold in Florida. South Florida none-the-less.

That would be EPIC!!

I wouldn't mind that at all, much better academic fit.

Also, the B1G with the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, LA and S.FL recruiting areas virtually locked up!!

That's very very hard to beat... and probably game over

So UF
🖕FU ....who cares

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back