Florida lands another big transfer

theyre not five stars once they enroll.. they are what their production states. using that, king would easily be considered a five star with his 18 season. all transfers should be re ranked

genius take there boss...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh well, when you win it is easy to attract talent. Not sure how good he is though.

Yeah, call me a homer but the 3 biggest transfers (imo) this offseason were:

1. Jamie Newman
2. D'Eriq King
3. Quincy Roche

Miami got two of those.

I could gaf about Justin Short-Arms and all of his dropped passes. Have fun blocking up there.

Shorter is extremely talented physically but he really fought himself catching the ball, nothing was ever fluid or natural. It’s why he struggled to catch up to Hamler and Dotson after his injury. A bit surprised he left so soon but it sounded like he had people in his ear about playing time and not being given a fair shot.

Advertisement
theyre not five stars once they enroll.. they are what their production states. using that, king would easily be considered a five star with his 18 season. all transfers should be re ranked

AGREE 100%

A great many 5* are still warming benches or never become factors on their teams......we've even seen one or two here ourselves. :unsure:

I'm not impressed ....until they can show they are extraordinary talents at the CFB level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey NYSOM, how the **** are you...been quiet lately with Breaking News. Please be reminded that this is a Miami Hurricanes site. We don't give a **** about the Gators...now go find Kenny and enjoy a lovely Sunday evening...Peace

Advertisement
Back