Florida lands another big transfer

I don’t see why we can’t root for other teams to have success.

:)
I'll be rooting for:
Eastern Washington on Sep 5
Kentucky on Sep 12
South Alabama on Sep 19
Tennessee on Sep 26
South Carolina on Oct 3
LSU on Oct 10
Ole Miss on Oct 17
Georgia on Oct 31
Vandy on Nov 7
Missouri on Nov 14
New Mexico St on Nov 21

Advertisement
Then what’s the problem? They’re not productive so I’m going to get somebody that is. We can go years without having a WR in the portal as talented as Hazelton.

didnt say it wouldn't happen. thats what ivins said on his podcast. obviously, these things can change esp if lashlee sees the WR room and sees that theyre not good enough and he wants to bring in another to compete.

🤷‍♂️.....WHO CARES...In respect to you I’ll change my reminder.

THE TURDS SUCK !!! ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL !!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm no expert, but looking at what 247 lists for total incoming players (2020 recruits + transfers) Shorter is now #25. Meaning, unless they drop one of their 3 unsigned commits for the 20 class they now don't have room to take A. Williams. Again, I'm far from an expert on the 25 players per year rule, but it seems they're at 25 now.

Yeah, call me a homer but the 3 biggest transfers (imo) this offseason were:

1. Jamie Newman
2. D'Eriq King
3. Quincy Roche

Miami got two of those.

I could gaf about Justin Short-Arms and all of his dropped passes. Have fun blocking up there.
If we are going off actually college production then 💯..we got the 2 top guys...I want the CB from FAU also

Advertisement
Yeah, call me a homer but the 3 biggest transfers (imo) this offseason were:

1. Jamie Newman
2. D'Eriq King
3. Quincy Roche

Miami got two of those.

I could gaf about Justin Short-Arms and all of his dropped passes. Have fun blocking up there.
A la...

Attachments

• 1580066105810.gif
    1580066105810.gif
    2 MB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Advertisement
ivins said they dont want to bring in a GT WR in fear of losing one of the young WRs already on the roster. not worried about losing a junior like pope to a transfer, but moreso about the younger guys who shirted last year.
I'd rather them bring back Hightower. Apart from the bad message it sets, it costs Miami nothing in terms of scholarship count towards the 25 in this class.

I don’t see why we can’t root for other teams to have success.

:)
Being a late 80s Alum, I love when Miami wins. A close second and third are ND losses and FSU losses. But I really hate ND to my core. I don’t have any capacity to even entertain anything above hate for those particular intolerant papists. I am Catholic, btw.

I still view Florida as an afterthought program. Cute little program.

I do firmly believe that the Florida coach is ***. Wait for the 30 for 30.

Back to you tube vegan vlogs.

Advertisement
Back