Florida lands another big transfer

His 12 catches might be more than pope, harley and wiggins combined
He’s done worse than all 3 of them since being in college. His career is trending towards a bust category. Pope had more yards than he has in 2 years combined in 2019

Advertisement
Yeah, call me a homer but the 3 biggest transfers (imo) this offseason were:

1. Jamie Newman
2. D'Eriq King
3. Quincy Roche

Miami got two of those.

I could gaf about Justin Short-Arms and all of his dropped passes. Have fun blocking up there.
King is better then Newman but those are the 3 big names.

Advertisement
I'm no expert, but looking at what 247 lists for total incoming players (2020 recruits + transfers) Shorter is now #25. Meaning, unless they drop one of their 3 unsigned commits for the 20 class they now don't have room to take A. Williams. Again, I'm far from an expert on the 25 players per year rule, but it seems they're at 25 now.
Looks like Britt and Manuel are both drop possibilities for sure. Britt was mentioned recently and now Manuel has CBs for Ole **** popping up. Florida never seemed to expect he would get into school anyway but I'm sure Lane will find a way down there.

cmon man. You telling me you wouldn’t Take a chance on his talent here?

I'll say it, I would. His size and speed make him a rare commodity. If you can get him to dedicate himself to his craft, he's a matchup nightmare. I haven't followed him at all, but possible TE as well?

Advertisement
My fraternity brother who is a huge PSU fan, called him a cry baby on his twitter. lol

I don't even think this fan base should be allowed to downplay anything those guys do in Gainesville. They are on a massive upward projectory with a proven head coach. Meanwhile we lost to FIU & LA Tech in the same season and our head coach is still here collecting checks

Advertisement
I don't even think this fan base should be allowed to downplay anything those guys do in Gainesville. They are on a massive upward projectory with a proven head coach. Meanwhile we lost to FIU & LA Tech in the same season and our head coach is still here collecting checks
You must be looking for gatorbait.com

Advertisement
Didn't they make fun of us for using the transfer portal?

"They" as in some of their idiot fans, sure—but what does that have to do with the program itself?

It's not like Dan Mullen and crew are screaming on social media about the Transfer Portal sucking, only to raid it to pick up a few players.

Advertisement
Back