Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
B2E01C44-1339-4288-9041-2A32C24CA9DE.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**In 2025**

Miami Head Coach Ephraim Banda leads his Hurricanes into the Swamp directly after his rookie 2024 campaign that saw the Hurricanes capture their 7th national championship.

Returning 5th year senior Donnell Harris, now 25 years old, who transferred to Miami after a disappointing career at Texas A&M, has by all accounts been unstoppable in camp and is looking to cement his status as a future top 10 pick.

Defensive coordinator Jonathan Patke is excited for the matchup, but isn’t sweating the Gators. “My strikers on the second level of the defense make up the best striker group in the country. They know what they have to do.”

On offense, it’s been a different story, however. After a season ending injury to Darnell Washington, Xavier Restrepo has moved from safety back to the offensive side of the ball to add a playmaker. “I just love football man, and I love the U. Me and Jaylan Knighton and gonna torch these dudes come Saturday. The Gaytor is trash.”

Advertisement
**In 2025**

Miami Head Coach Ephraim Banda leads his Hurricanes into the Swamp directly after his rookie 2024 campaign that saw the Hurricanes capture their 7th national championship.

Returning 5th year senior Donnell Harris, now 25 years old, who transferred to Miami after a disappointing career at Texas A&M, has by all accounts been unstoppable in camp and is looking to cement his status as a future top 10 pick.

Defensive coordinator Jonathan Patke is excited for the matchup, but isn’t sweating the Gators. “My strikers on the second level of the defense make up the best striker group in the country. They know what they have to do.”

On offense, it’s been a different story, however. After a season ending injury to Darnell Washington, Xavier Restrepo has moved from safety back to the offensive side of the ball to add a playmaker. “I just love football man, and I love the U. Me and Jaylan Knighton and gonna torch these dudes come Saturday. The Gaytor is trash.”

Nah Manny is still coaching after that 7th championship. It’s not 1980 anymore and the jump to the NFL is a step down for great college coaches. NCAA you’re a star but in the NFL you’re just a guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back