Florida Gators Suspending Athletic Activities

so I guess the over 65 crowd should be sacrificed so you can watch a bunch of kids chase a ball around in person? weird take. Kinda whiny n spoiled if u ask me.
No he didn’t say that. He said go to the game if you want and if you don’t feel
Safe then don’t! The worlds a dangerous place and one day we’re all gonna die of something, so if you want to go to a ******* football game then go! Or don’t go! Your odds of dying in car crash going to and coming from the game are much higher then dying of corona but we’re not banning/locking down cars now are we Mr Whiny? Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not surprised, gainesville has been pretending the virus doesn't exist for the past month and a half. Went to visit my buddies a month ago and I along with my friends got a LOT of dirty looks for wearing a mask regardless of where we were. My mask does have a giant U logo on it but I wasn't the only one getting looked at like I have mental problems.
I live in Gainesville and everywhere I go it’s mandatory to wear masks. I haven’t been in any public business that there wasn’t masks being worn minus restaurants.

Meanwhile, Feleipe the ******* is still playing. Leaving Trashville always seems like a good move.

Advertisement
I live in Gainesville and everywhere I go it’s mandatory to wear masks. I haven’t been in any public business that there wasn’t masks being worn minus restaurants.
What side you live on cribby? I live here in gator town too.

If Lashlee designed a play that had a 99.99% chance of success all you cucked dopes would say it was too risky to run?

Advertisement
Dan Mullens wife is the superspreader...for obvious reason and for more ways than one.

Advertisement
No he didn’t say that. He said go to the game if you want and you don’t feel
Safe then don’t! The worlds a dangerous place and one day we’re all gonna die of something, so if you want to go to a ******* football game then go! Or don’t go! Your odds of dying in car crash going to and coming from the game are much higher then dying of corona but we’re not banning/locking down cars now are we Mr Whiny? Smh
I always forget how contagious car crashes are

Advertisement
Not surprised, gainesville has been pretending the virus doesn't exist for the past month and a half. Went to visit my buddies a month ago and I along with my friends got a LOT of dirty looks for wearing a mask regardless of where we were. My mask does have a giant U logo on it but I wasn't the only one getting looked at like I have mental problems.
We know their motivation for risking their health and that of those following medical expert recommendations. Along that same line was Hunchback Mullins idea of creating a Super Duper Spreader event with 90K rabid fans.

Southwest
I’m on the southeast side. We have to link up not just me but I have a hurricane group here man and we usually watch the games. Certain times we go to Rick’s house with the gators on one tv and canes on the other. We have a blast!!

Advertisement
Back