Florida Gators Suspending Athletic Activities

Advertisement
..yawn. fever, cough, back to normal .

Higher percentage chance of being killed, especially under 65, from the US flu or a car crash than from the wuhan virus.
If you want to go to the game, go. If you don’t, don’t.

..just call it a protest with rioting and burning down businesses. People won’t say anything. The concerns over the wuhan virus will magically disapper.

so I guess the over 65 crowd should be sacrificed so you can watch a bunch of kids chase a ball around in person? weird take. Kinda whiny n spoiled if u ask me.

Advertisement
1602631100516.png

Advertisement
..yawn. fever, cough, back to normal .

Higher percentage chance of being killed, especially under 65, from the US flu or a car crash than from the wuhan virus.
If you want to go to the game, go. If you don’t, don’t.

..just call it a protest with rioting and burning down businesses. People won’t say anything. The concerns over the wuhan virus will magically disapper.
Yikes. I believe the concern is the football season..

Advertisement
Advertisement
That never becomes less creepy
It'd be enough to put me off signing for Florida.

Some of the guys that are already there had no say in the matter. Anyone that's signed with Mullen knew it was coming and there's something mentally wrong with them.

Nothing else beyond that. 19 confirm positive cases now. They've had to report to both Tamu and LSU of the new cases
And old Mullen wanted a fully packed stadium this Saturday. What a tool he is! I think one gator fan on gator years said that Ben Covid stadium can’t hold that many people. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back