Florida Gators Recruiting

Advertisement
I've said it before, the Bahamian kid "never getting his student visa" is probably one of the spots.

Also, I believe that when a kid fails to qualify, and counts as an IC in the year of signing, and then EVENTUALLY is able to enroll...I don't think he counts as a second IC. I believe the Gaytors have 2 of those kids (i.e., failed to qualify in a prior year).

People need to stop counting the number of signees that they find on Rivals/247, and look at the individual names of these kids.
YEA HE NEVER WENT THERE. SO THATS DEFINATELY 1 SPOT. He i believe is headed or trying to go juco

Advertisement
They can take up to 27 this year according to Gator Country, they go into back and forward counting from last and this year.

I'd like to see this breakdown. They've taken several kids that didn't even enroll that count as ICs because they signed.

I'd like to see this breakdown. They've taken several kids that didn't even enroll that count as ICs because they signed.

100%. The day I trust **** recruiting math is the day my wife checks me into the asylum.

Doesn’t have to be before early signing. Kids still sign in February too, you know? I imagine some of those kids will be encouraged to look elsewhere before then.
No problem. Lots of opportunities for these kids when dumped at the last minute.

Advertisement

Yes, but if one of those kids who failed to qualify in Year 1 eventually enrolls in Year 3, I don't think he counts as an IC the second time.

Look at their commit list. You'll see 1 or 2 familiar names.

Yes, but if one of those kids who failed to qualify in Year 1 eventually enrolls in Year 3, I don't think he counts as an IC the second time.

Look at their commit list. You'll see 1 or 2 familiar names.

Our class is starting to do the yearly ESD foolery and closing bad.

Scooby Williams holding off until Feb

Dakota Mitchell reportedly had his offer pulled.

Oh yea....remember we all were in agreement the misses at DT recruiting wise would com3 back to hurt us? Well redshirt freshmen DT Jaelin Humphries and true freshmen DT Lamar Goods reportedly are gonna leave the program too. There's other stuff i could post alluding to Mullen's arrogance but they are rumors buuuut reading between the lines, you can see the truth in it

Oh yea....remember we all were in agreement the misses at DT recruiting wise would com3 back to hurt us? Well redshirt freshmen DT Jaelin Humphries and true freshmen DT Lamar Goods reportedly are gonna leave the program too. There's other stuff i could post alluding to Mullen's arrogance but they are rumors buuuut reading between the lines, you can see the truth in it
You'll make a lot of friends if you go into the rumors. Not me as i think you're aight, but you might brighten up some mopey AF poeples day

Advertisement

Charles Montgomery said he can’t sign because his shoulder hurts😂😂😂

You have to think he might beg for the Texas job if it’s really that bad behind the scenes. UF has some solid players coming in but Mullen is depending on the portal more and more while Diaz is starting to shift away. The blatant disrespect for the DC on national TV shows Mullen’s true colors. He’s more of an ***** than Spurrier and that’s saying a lot.

You have to think he might beg for the Texas job if it’s really that bad behind the scenes. UF has some solid players coming in but Mullen is depending on the portal more and more while Diaz is starting to shift away. The blatant disrespect for the DC on national TV shows Mullen’s true colors. He’s more of an ***** than Spurrier and that’s saying a lot.

I think it comes down to what happens with how he approaches this Grantham situation. If he keeps him, it's gonna get nuclear. I need Bama to roll us, and they will, so there's changes that you can't avoid not making. If we go out there and lose 24-20, it'll be ammo to keep Grantham. Nope, Let's go Bama!!

Advertisement
I think it comes down to what happens with how he approaches this Grantham situation. If he keeps him, it's gonna get nuclear. I need Bama to roll us, and they will, so there's changes that you can't avoid not making. If we go out there and lose 24-20, it'll be ammo to keep Grantham. Nope, Let's go Bama!!

Or Mullet could go the Manny-Diaz-route and keep the DC that just gave up 62 points and 600 yards to a crappy team.

Texas said they are keeping Herman for another year.

Advertisement
Back