Florida Game 3 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Not sure why the umpires warned us last night and hampered our celebration just now because Florida behaved like a**holes last night

Advertisement
Ump gets in Gil's face for doing nothing. Of course, we are bad while the Gators all weekend have been overly excited with ptichers bumping fists and players trash talking.

Quinones to PH for Gates, so he’s absolutely unavailable to pitch

I'm not too worried about the hitting. They faced really good pitching this weekend so a low scoring weekend was anticipated but their defense has crushed them this week. Villar and Paige get the headlines but Gil has been meh as well and Rivera is a plodder out there.
Well one of Gil's main problems is he just isn't quick enough to be a consistently good fielder. I don't know he has the arm strength either

Advertisement
Not sure why the umpires warned us last night and hampered our celebration just now because Florida behaved like a**holes last night

Total crap honestly. Our guys getting treated like we're the ones acting like idiots when it's been the **** since Friday night doing it. I honestly thought after that prick ran his mouth last night running to home the pitcher should have thrown high heat at the next batter's head. That's the way we used to do it anyways.

Total crap honestly. Our guys getting treated like we're the ones acting like idiots when it's been the **** since Friday night doing it. I honestly thought after that *** ran his mouth last night running to home the pitcher should have thrown high heat at the next batter's head. That's the way we used to do it anyways.
Umpires immediately warned both benches so we didn’t get a chance without Gino and McFarlane being tossed

Advertisement
Unfortunately we saw another Perfect Game showcase inning. One guys squares one up, the next three guys either strike out or pop up. Everyone has to be a hero.

Advertisement
Monroe with the K to record the final out. We’re not sending our best (at least in current hitting form) with Vilar, Tuero, and Lala in the 9th.

TV missed the start of the inning and apparently we’re down to our last out

Advertisement
Back