Florida (Game 2) 1pm SECN+

Advertisement
Did you guys see the over throw of the cut off man? That’s been a staple for years now as well. Can’t execute a basic relay

I had the lowest of expectations going into the weekend, and I’m somehow still disappointed.

Inning finally ends at 5-0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love are so called fans. What are you doing here? Game 2 of the season and you're already down on the program.

Gino only signed the #1 recruiting class.
Talent has never been an issue at the university of Miami. Never. Until we start doing the little things right, it doesn’t matter. Thank god Gino can recruit, because he hasn’t shown that he can do anything else as our skipper.

Gotta luv these pro Gayter announcers. Pitches out of the zone they say are strikes. The catcher acting like it a dtrike whrn the ball is on the chalk. Laughable.

Thomas with the first hit of the season by a returning player (now 1-22)

I don’t understand why so many on here are down on Jenkins. I thought he was great last year in short season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love are so called fans. What are you doing here? Game 2 of the season and you're already down on the program.

Gino only signed the #1 recruiting class.
So called fans? So a fan can only blindly follow the program regardless performance? I don't think anyone wishes ill will on the program, it is that we have grown tired of the same old problems. For some time it was the we could not compete due to tuition. Now we have the number 1 class. So I was given an excuse for year as to why we could not win, and now I am being told to be patient the we have talent, but we still cannot win at an elite level.

The issue is the same with the football program. We cannot coach the talent we have. How many games over the years have we had more errors than runs or cost games due to errors? We have not been a sound fundamental team in years. Morris stayed too long and it set us back. Gino is a great recruiter, but should not be the head coach. We see what is happening as well with Manny cutting his teeth. We need an AD that demands wins, and pushes to not only build champion, but win championships.

Given that, Go Canes, let's hope we can rebound today and if not at least take tomorrow from the gator.

Advertisement
Back