Florida (Game 2) 1pm SECN+

Advertisement
Talent has never been an issue at the university of Miami. Never.
This is the claim made by every fanboy about every team at Miami.

That way they can do the easiest and laziest things possible: just yell about bad coaching and demand people get fired.

So called fans? So a fan can only blindly follow the program regardless performance? I don't think anyone wishes ill will on the program, it is that we have grown tired of the same old problems. For some time it was the we could not compete due to tuition. Now we have the number 1 class. So I was given an excuse for year as to why we could not win, and now I am being told to be patient the we have talent, but we still cannot win at an elite level.

The issue is the same with the football program. We cannot coach the talent we have. How many games over the years have we had more errors than runs or cost games due to errors? We have not been a sound fundamental team in years. Morris stayed too long and it set us back. Gino is a great recruiter, but should not be the head coach. We see what is happening as well with Manny cutting his teeth. We need an AD that demands wins, and pushes to not only build champion, but win championships.

Given that, Go Canes, let's hope we can rebound today and if not at least take tomorrow from the gator.
Dude. It's f'g game 2 of the season and people already giving opinions on what the team is or isn't!!!

Rosario avoids damage in the 2nd. Pitch count is already at 50.
Assuming an early season pitch count of 80, that’s probably two more innings unless he has an incredibly long/short third.

Advertisement
Please don’t run Lala and Vilar out there tomorrow at 1/2. They aren’t good enough.
Lala has had biggest fall off of any canes baseball player in recent memory. His 1st half of freshman year I thought we were going to have the best lead off guy in country for 3 years. It’s been the complete opposite of that

Talent has never been an issue at the university of Miami. Never. Until we start doing the little things right, it doesn’t matter. Thank god Gino can recruit, because he hasn’t shown that he can do anything else as our skipper.
Fact. Sounds like the homerism in football when we reel in the horses on the recruiting trail and then put on a display of tackling like North Carolina game last year. Top recruiting classes that don't get it done on the field of play are forgotten pretty quickly.

Advertisement
Assuming an early season pitch count of 80, that’s probably two more innings unless he has an incredibly long/short third.
Looks like they adjusted it down 4 pitches between innings. Now 53 pitches through 2 2/3.

Advertisement
Lala has had biggest fall off of any canes baseball player in recent memory. His 1st half of freshman year I thought we were going to have the best lead off guy in country for 3 years. It’s been the complete opposite of that
I had huge (probably unfair) expectations for him too after the freshman campaign. He was very heady at the plate....it is almost like our hitting instruction has counteracted what he was great at...and no, I don't seriously believe that.

Advertisement
Looks like it’s on the bag to me but their shots are super grainy

Advertisement
Back