Florida Big 3 Predictions

Advertisement
Fla: Best case is 7-5. Worst is 3-9, likely 6-6
FSpew: 10-2 best, 7-5 worst, 9-3 is possible and likely. They only beat 3 winning teams last year, the DL depth is ******. They could get rolled in a few games and Novelles shine is taking a beating and he loses commits left and right.
Miami: 10-2 is best case. 4-8 is worst. Likely 6-6. We truly have the ****tiest head coRch on the planet. We might win in spite of him but not because of. The sooner he leaves, the better Miami football will be.

I think things can get really ugly in Gainesville this season if they don’t get some early Ws. UF will most likely be underdogs vs Utah, Tennessee and Kentucky, if they drop those three and get caught sleeping at South Carolina, the gators could be 4-3 or 3-4 going into the Georgia game. Now if Georgia just throttles Florida and hangs 50 on them that could make some players quit on the season. The gators finish the season playing home vs Arkansas, then at LSU and Missouri then come home for FSU and would need to go 3-1 down the stretch to be bowl eligible. I think if the gators are 3-5, coming off a big loss to UGA they could lose their final four. 3-9 is a very tough prediction to make for a team like Florida, but there isn’t much that evidence to convince me to think otherwise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Florida: shi t
FSU: shi t
Miami: fuccin

Off topic, sorry, but is lagway a flip candidate? Not to us, just in general. If Florida really does suck this year on top of last year, does he stick? If so is it money, Richardson getting drafted high, or does he just really love Napier/the school?
Yes he is a Flip candidate if Florida has a terrible season & the right price gets offered.

Both Texas & TAMU are still recruiting him, but as of now he’s pretty locked in with UF.

The appeal is that he’s been guaranteed the starting job for next year & very few other programs have that availability.
He’s also been recruited heavily by their Baseball program as well & plans on playing both sports in college.

Advertisement
I mean, it's stacked with guys who are currently healthy and could all perform.

It's not "stacked" in the sense of having Edgerrin James and James Jackson and Najeh Davenport and Willis McGahee at the same time, but still...
And James Jackson’s BROTHER WAS THERE TO KEEP THINGS IN LINE ON THE PERIPHERY

Yes he is a Flip candidate if Florida has a terrible season & the right price gets offered.

Both Texas & TAMU are still recruiting him, but as of now he’s pretty locked in with UF.

The appeal is that he’s been guaranteed the starting job for next year & very few other programs have that availability.
He’s also been recruited heavily by their Baseball program as well & plans on playing both sports in college.

Perhaps he’d be interested in another school with a QB1 opening and a baseball team equally in need of help….

Advertisement
I have a hard time seeing Florida win more than 5 games. 3-9 is a very real possibility and 4-8 is likely. 6-6 would take multiple acts of god.

I have a hard time seeing Florida win more than 5 games. 3-9 is a very real possibility and 4-8 is likely. 6-6 would take multiple acts of god.
w Mertz at QB, I agree.

I say this and watch that fool go off on Thursday

Thanks appreciate it

Advertisement
Gaturds 4-8

Criminoles 8-4

The U 9-3

The Gators are going into the season, with easily in my opinion, the worst QB/O-Line tandem in the entire SEC. Typically, that’s a recipe for disaster and I think the only shot Sunbelt Billy has is to take his entire squad through a time machine and come out the other side as a pre-1950’s “three yards and a cloud of dust” offense.

I’ve been saying all summer, and I stand by this, that FSU is the most overrated team in college football. All the stars aligned last year and they STILL lost 3 games but it could have been 6. They didn’t beat a single ranked team. I just don’t believe in cornrow Mike(he’s a .500 coach) and Jordan Travis is still just a RB masquerading as a QB.

I definitely feel the Canes have the potential to win 9 games this year, maybe even 10 if they finally play like they’re capable of. I still think 2024 is the year we completely explode onto the CFB scene.

Advertisement
Back