BALLHAWKU All-ACC Premium Joined Mar 2, 2014 Messages 15,463 Sep 10, 2026 #1,203 Does he ever come off his first read ?
Stingarov GOATaylor Premium Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 6,138 Sep 10, 2026 #1,205 THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
dccane06 Sophomore Premium Joined Sep 26, 2025 Messages 1,174 Sep 10, 2026 #1,207 Tony4Canes said: So, uhhh am I only one that doesn’t know who lil baby is?? Click to expand... You honestly might be lol
Tony4Canes said: So, uhhh am I only one that doesn’t know who lil baby is?? Click to expand... You honestly might be lol
G Gru Sophomore Premium Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 16,451 Sep 10, 2026 #1,208 Bang. !!! My boy Luke a gamer. Wingo nice
Canes2026Champs Sophomore Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 614 Sep 10, 2026 #1,209 I told you Wingo was gonna get a TD tonight
JamesQuall Bill Hader is Quall Premium Joined Feb 7, 2020 Messages 7,426 Sep 10, 2026 #1,212 That was a beautiful throw by Nickel
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Sep 10, 2026 #1,214 Nice deep ball for the game manager
theribdoctor Scientific potato Premium Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 4,085 Sep 10, 2026 #1,217 I see you Nickel.
NicKane 5 Star Blue chip Joined May 11, 2017 Messages 6,132 Sep 10, 2026 #1,218 That’s exactly what I wanted to see from nickel. Nice deep ball right there.
Canes2026Champs Sophomore Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 614 Sep 10, 2026 #1,220 chemicane said: Nickel with the dime! Click to expand... Underrated comment