Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, he didn't look that athletic when they showed footage of him in the indoor practice facility during the Spring. Massive, but not agile.

He may stay at guard which is fine but that means Miami needs to recruit some more tackles in this class.
 
Cantwell is kind of strange with his stance and movements. He waddles around on the outside of his feet. His development will be an interesting one to follow. I’m sure he will work very hard and take to coaching so he should be fine long term

I am willing to bet he didn't have to use much technique in high school to manhandle defensive lines.
He was playing a bunch of insurance salesman and he just threw those guys around
 
Cantwell is kind of strange with his stance and movements. He waddles around on the outside of his feet. His development will be an interesting one to follow. I’m sure he will work very hard and take to coaching so he should be fine long term
Seems like a plodder vs. a twitchy guy - very Eric Winston-esque.
 
Noticed that too all last game and today. ****** floats the ball to him. Idk **** about center but I don’t think that’s how it should be done.
I remember the errant snaps but this consistent slow snap is annoying and doesnt seem right lol

This is a six year guy, got to be better than this
 
QB is lucky that snap was bad. Blount was about to kill him off the edge
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top