Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,802
He’s an FSU alum. Enough said.Dang. why do we hate him again?![]()
He’s an FSU alum. Enough said.Dang. why do we hate him again?![]()
69 or bust.... wait wut?I just need 68 total, I'm not greedy.
Looked like he got hit in the groin or jewelsLightfoot shoulder. Take him out
I think he got hit in the nuts by Poyser's shoulderLightfoot hurt his hand...
Yup. Excellent blocker and receiver, and has a nose for the end zone.Brown is such a good football player. He does everything very well.
Looked like he got hit in the groin or jewels
3, 7, 12Give Nickel one drive with the starting receivers
He got hit right in the right hand.I think he got hit in the nuts by Poyser's shoulder
Thats what I think tooLooked like he got hit in the groin or jewels
Lightfoot hurt?