Distructobot3000 Senior Joined Jan 1, 2013 Messages 8,044 Sep 10, 2026 #641 That was the closest thing to a running back screen that I’ve seen since Dawson‘s been here, lol
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,802 Sep 10, 2026 #643 Sorry but after seeing Cooper, Samson, and McCoy at guard last year and going to SJ this year. I’m just not feeling it.
Sorry but after seeing Cooper, Samson, and McCoy at guard last year and going to SJ this year. I’m just not feeling it.
RVACane Maude•Gone•Rogue Maude Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 67,447 Sep 10, 2026 #647 This is just cruel at this point.
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,595 Sep 10, 2026 #650 Back above 100 point pace. Nice job Pringle
Canegetright Sub 4.9 thirty. G.O.A.T. Striker Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 1,750 Sep 10, 2026 #654 Pringle OMG
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Sep 10, 2026 #658 Holy sheez. That was sickening. I want to puke seeing that.