Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else holds their breath every time MT gets tackled after a catch?

I find myself scanning his knees and ankles all the way to the ground on every tackle to make sure everything bends and twists the right way. On that previous contested catch, my heart skipped a beat because it look like he came down with his leg straight while the defender tried pulling his head down. Had me worried about a hyperextension.
 
They thought Jj was the only receiver who can go up top 😂😂 anything he can do Baby Jesus can do Better 🙌🟧🟩
 
Mario rn

nervous k&p GIF by myLAB Box
 
Cantwell is kind of strange with his stance and movements. He waddles around on the outside of his feet. His development will be an interesting one to follow. I’m sure he will work very hard and take to coaching so he should be fine long term
I'll be honest, he didn't look that athletic when they showed footage of him in the indoor practice facility during the Spring. Massive, but not agile.
 
Cantwell is kind of strange with his stance and movements. He waddles around on the outside of his feet. His development will be an interesting one to follow. I’m sure he will work very hard and take to coaching so he should be fine long term

I am willing to bet he didn't have to use much technique in high school to manhandle defensive lines.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top