Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man don’t ever schedule no game like this again
Isn't it a game that keeps FAMU alive?

I mean I'd rather play a G6 team, but I gather the funds they receive from this game basically keep their football programme going.
I get the money part of it for them but for miami it does absolutely nothing and is a waste of time. They woulda get a better game going up vs the 3rd string in practice
 
Cristobal doesn't want to embarrass FAMU so I am curious when he starts playing the backups. But don't you also want Mensah to get a few passing TDs to keep the Heisman hype?
 
At this rate I don’t even think the starters make it til Halftime time Fellas/ladies
 
Banning p4 from playing FCS games is the conservative position


Then we’ll move forward w/ 2 p4 OOC required
 
Tell me we don’t play these guys or anyone of their level ever again?

I don't have a problem if we play FAMU and Bethune-Cookman once every few years because the guarantee checks help them fund their programs.

Plus, they have a lot of alumni in SoFla.

But the gap has gotten wider and wider with the NIL and portal in full effect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top