I get the money part of it for them but for miami it does absolutely nothing and is a waste of time. They woulda get a better game going up vs the 3rd string in practiceIsn't it a game that keeps FAMU alive?Man don’t ever schedule no game like this again
I mean I'd rather play a G6 team, but I gather the funds they receive from this game basically keep their football programme going.
I was just having this convo. Feel bad for these kinda schools cause they know they’re about to lose by 60+ and get beat up physically. But they have to play them to get a big paydayI almost feel bad for the famu players. Its like they're being sacrificed
I know it’s not and never liked it. It does nothing for anybody besides getting money for the small schoolsEvery school in the country plays 1 FBs game a year basically. This isn’t new…Man don’t ever schedule no game like this again
Tell me we don’t play these guys or anyone of their level ever again?
We’ve either played FAMU or Bethune every year for as long as anyone can remember. Every school in the country plays at least one of these games every year….Yeah. But really with only 3 OOC games, I don’t want to see this trashThis your first year watching the Canes?
Did he play last game?Zeke17 is a tackling machine baby…
Reminds me of Flagg but way more athleticMarcelin is always in the right spot it feels like