Rotating by series so far. Now it’s 9 & 17Who was starting lbs ? I thought Bonner was . Not sure why they don’t show the starters
Rotating by series so far. Now it’s 9 & 17Who was starting lbs ? I thought Bonner was . Not sure why they don’t show the starters
Whats with the field
in person it seems so, like a famu olineman put on our jersey..Seriously, SJ is barely 6 ft tall.
Wish they should the starters by positions . They do a horrible job at thisFitz at corner now I think
This your first year watching the Canes?Tell me we don’t play these guys or anyone of their level ever again?
FAMU safeties look like our 2023 safeties trying to fit the run gameWhat the **** was # 13 for FAMU doing on that run? Guy wanted no part of Fletcher.
AD should be fired.Man 2 games in 5 days..
They had 30 carries for -1 yards vs sc stateIf we allow more than 20 yards this entire game, might be time to move on from Heatherman
View attachment 372349
OJ on the sideline - no arm sling. Moving around fine
Shredding usThey had 30 carries for -1 yards vs sc stateIf we allow more than 20 yards this entire game, might be time to move on from Heatherman
Entirely new torso I heard....View attachment 372349
OJ on the sideline - no arm sling. Moving around fine
Rotating by series so far. Now it’s 9 & 17
Started at cornerHe was for that last pass