DamienCane86 All American Joined Mar 13, 2018 Messages 13,124 Sep 10, 2026 #1,722 This true freshman wr class is
C Canesince85ND587 Sophomore Joined Jul 9, 2020 Messages 580 Sep 10, 2026 #1,726 Can they end after the third quarter?
A ageezy Cane til I Die Joined Aug 10, 2012 Messages 5,903 Sep 10, 2026 #1,730 Josh said: Teams just taking everything underneath and **** near every time they drop back we’re hitting him. I’d wait for Wake next week before declaring we’re in trouble Click to expand... fcs opponent ... missing their center ... I agree, wake will be the tell
Josh said: Teams just taking everything underneath and **** near every time they drop back we’re hitting him. I’d wait for Wake next week before declaring we’re in trouble Click to expand... fcs opponent ... missing their center ... I agree, wake will be the tell
Strobe GABOS Joined Aug 3, 2020 Messages 707 Sep 10, 2026 #1,731 Calinative said: Newton Click to expand... thanks
RF-4CCane All American Maude Joined Mar 19, 2025 Messages 10,211 Sep 10, 2026 #1,734 Dayum, Mallory is impressive!
Ya Boi Recruit Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 1,766 Sep 10, 2026 #1,736 I need Mallory to cut this **** out
Manfred_Cane Senior Joined Sep 24, 2021 Messages 4,231 Sep 10, 2026 #1,737 D$ was right.... he really is Frank Gore lmfao
JustWin Junior Joined Jul 27, 2019 Messages 1,789 Sep 10, 2026 #1,738 It’s just a run play. What’re you supposed to do? Lay down?
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,051 Sep 10, 2026 #1,739 He fast!
Dees Brown Freshman Premium Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,875 Sep 10, 2026 #1,740 Someone please clip mensah face on that TD