Florida A&M @ Miami 9/10/2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whites making their presence felt
dave-chappelle-white-guy.gif
 
thx for it
I still haven’t seen that before either in a Miami game
I have seen a few other posts say there will be a running clock so perhaps I am wrong, but I thought he said something to the effect of 'both coaches agreed to a 10 minute quarter. It's not like there is going to be a running clock, but the quarter will only be 10 minutes' or something like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jsy
Our recruited players are better than most of our portal guys from last year - it's unreal how talented we are! Mario and co. have become master evaluators.
 
Any way we can divert cash from collective to retain Shannon Dawson? Clemson is going to fire Dabo and Clemson is going to come with bags.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top