Florida 6 Miami 4 - FINAL, Canes win series 2-1

OSullivan did have one of his pitchers sail one past our resident clown's head (Willie Abreau). Abreau actually stood less than 2 feet from the batters box leaning on the bat with it on his foot while Florida's pitcher was trying to get warmed up - he's lucky the kid didnt put one in his gut right there. Hopefully that will tone his antics down. He also has to stop tagging the first base bag on his way out to the outfield - almost hit Fieger's heel while Fieger was fielding a ball.

You can go back to the gator site now.

Yeah, where was this mouth-breathing redneck on Friday and Saturday night? Notice how he also uses a handle that doesn't reflect his school? Typical trailer park GayyTurd material.

Advertisement
Sorry, not a gator ... an avid Canes fan who doesnt like the way Abreau plays ball - not saying that he isnt talented. Just glad it was his head OSullivan sailed a ball past & not someone elses for his stupidity. He doesnt respect the game nor UM.

So Abreau is a "clown", "stupid" and doesn't "respect" Miami?

Those are pretty strong statements coming from a newbie.

Agreed. I have seen him play for years & I was hoping that UM would put a quick end to it as he is talented but his actions are going to cost if they continue - he almost stepped on Fieger's heel on first base running out to the outfield while Fieger was fielding a ball. All I was really trying to say was that there was some controversy during the game as opposed to what someone wrote about 3 being thrown out after a recalled Carey HR. If an opposing coach is throwing at your head there is a reason for it & eventually someone gets hurt. Not saying its right for OSullivan to have his pitcher throw at his head either but it did happen & if you are going to deny then you are incorrect. I am not condoning one or the other but if the actions dont occur then its probably not going to happen.

So this guy is so enamored with Abreu that he watches where the kid steps when he runs to the outfield? They have medications for people like you, Lucky.

Advertisement
So this guy is so enamored with Abreu that he watches where the kid steps when he runs to the outfield? They have medications for people like you, Lucky.

He sounds like a creepy child stalker.

Dude has not even played 10 games for the UM and this creep is hurling insults
at him.

Creepy bottom-feeder...sounds very gayyturdish.

Advertisement
Back