Flores out as Dolphins coach

Advertisement
My friend texted me this and I was a little surprised.

Attachments

• 13BDC128-C070-4E66-82A5-22294B6A5085.jpeg
    13BDC128-C070-4E66-82A5-22294B6A5085.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 42
Advertisement
That wasn’t in Flo. Guy has handicapped with Tua.

Yes it is on Flo. You are the head coach and you set the tone. You don't run your young QB through the ringer from Day 1, first with all the benchings, then with all the Watson smoke with little public support from his coach. Flo also had a revolving door of offensive coaches, particularly OC and OL.....with the 3-headed OC being an embarrassment.

Tua may not be all world.....Tua's play has made that clear thus far. But Flo could and should have worked to fix that offense more than he did as well as doing his best to support his young QB. Otherwise, what's the point? You are NOT just a DC anymore. Grier is just as guilty wasting all those picks and cap space, but a HC cannot be so alienating to his young QB.

hey man i get why people wanted him to stick around. **** i was really surprised by the decision because i thought he should have been given more time. The defense really came around too. but i mean it's year 3, we started off terribly and lost some awful games. i definitely dont think he should've been fired, but his seat was starting to warm up a little bit.
Tua got Hurt, and i'm sure the start would have been different if he didn't.

Advertisement
I heard Keyshawn say that it was Gailey that convinced Grier to draft Tua...SMH!!!

Like why would you take the word of an assistant coach over the HC?...and Gailey of all people??????

Reminds me of the 2012 draft when Sherman convinced Ireland to take Tannehill, a glorified WR playing QB. I wanted Russell Wilson that year, He was far & away the better QB prospect.

I'm convinced that if this franchise had the #1 pick in 98' that they would've taken Leaf over Manning.

I heard Keyshawn say that it was Gailey that convinced Grier to draft Tua...SMH!!!

Like why would you take the word of an assistant coach over the HC?...and Gailey of all people??????

Reminds me of the 2012 draft when Sherman convinced Ireland to take Tannehill, a glorified WR playing QB. I wanted Russell Wilson that year, He was far & away the better QB prospect.

I'm convinced that if this franchise had the #1 pick in 98' that they would've taken Leaf over Manning.
They took Jake Long over Matt Ryan, Ted Ginn (and his family) over a QB, Dion Jordan (traded up for him) and took Daunte over Brees.....and many many many other foul ups.....Ross should sell the team to the Ruiz family and then the Ruiz family cans everyone in the organization

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’ll take Vance Joseph and like it.
Jesus Christ they wouldn’t, would they? I haven’t been following. Going through some medical stuff. I don’t see Daboll choosing to stay in conference if he had another offer and I think he will get offered the Giants gig. Frazier? I wanted an offensive coach but I’m not stuck on that. I’m underwhelmed by our choices right now

Jesus Christ they wouldn’t, would they? I haven’t been following. Going through some medical stuff. I don’t see Daboll choosing to stay in conference if he had another offer and I think he will get offered the Giants gig. Frazier? I wanted an offensive coach but I’m not stuck on that. I’m underwhelmed by our choices right now
How‘s it feel to potentially replace Flores with the C rated version of him? It’s literally him or Daboll.

How‘s it feel to potentially replace Flores with the C rated version of him? It’s literally him or Daboll.
Fuuuk. They are serious about Joseph? Might as well just let Grier be the coach cause that’s what it’s feeling like. Just want a yes man.

Advertisement
Back