Advertisement
:D

Attachments

• 271529104_4949579621760860_2000596753525710793_n.jpg
    271529104_4949579621760860_2000596753525710793_n.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 21
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are you guys so high on Flores? He made plenty of game day blunders in his 3 years, screwed upon the draft royally, mishandled the TUA situation, and got off off to two horrific starts to a season.

Advertisement
Why are you guys so high on Flores? He made plenty of game day blunders in his 3 years, screwed upon the draft royally, mishandled the TUA situation, and got off off to two horrific starts to a season.
definitely didn't see his firing coming, and thought he should've gotten more time. coaches get fired WAAAAY too quickly in pro sports leagues. that said, i agree, i mean we were 1-7. and the offense looked like steaming dog**** in a game with playoff implications. so, i mean he wasn't what many are making him out to be

Screwed up on draft royalty? Do you have internet? He was fired because he wasn’t being heard and butted heads with Grier’s decisions. It’s literally all over the internet and it destroys your narrative. Go do some research.

definitely didn't see his firing coming, and thought he should've gotten more time. coaches get fired WAAAAY too quickly in pro sports leagues. that said, i agree, i mean we were 1-7. and the offense looked like steaming dog**** in a game with playoff implications. so, i mean he wasn't what many are making him out to be
We were 1-7 with injuries and finished 9-8 with a clean sweep of the jets and Pats. We have one of the worst rosters in the league and he was asked to overachieve with it because Grier is an idiot.

Advertisement
We were 1-7 with injuries and finished 9-8 with a clean sweep of the jets and Pats. We have one of the worst rosters in the league and he was asked to overachieve with it because Grier is an idiot.
hey man i get why people wanted him to stick around. **** i was really surprised by the decision because i thought he should have been given more time. The defense really came around too. but i mean it's year 3, we started off terribly and lost some awful games. i definitely dont think he should've been fired, but his seat was starting to warm up a little bit.

You can make an arguement of why Flores should have been given more time or gotten fired. Fair. But some of your points are off. If you'll see over the past 24 hours, there are tons of fans and very smart football people saying this was the wrong move.

***** up the draft royally? He isnt the GM. Grier's draft in 2020 could go down as one of the all time worst mismanagements of draft picks in draft history. He has been with the org for over 10 years. He learned from all the other dip****s. This roster is not on Flores. If you insert Duke Johnson at the beginning of the season...a career backup RB, we are in the playoffs and possibly the 2 seed in the AFC. If you just swap out a good not great QB for Tua, again...we are playing football still.

How did he mishandle the TUA situation?

Horrific starts: Fair point. Tua went down though for a bit which in part led to this year's downfall. But yes, we laid some stinkers. Never recovered from that Raiders fiasco.

No one is saying Flores is Vince Lombardi. He was learning on the job and dealing with some variables outside of his control. Did a pretty good job and still has plenty of room to get better as a a coach, particular with hiring his staff. Many think he has a fairly high ceiling that he hasnt come close to hitting yet.

Also, when you fire someone, I like to know who the replacement is. Who is soooo much better than Flores that we are getting that we had to do this? Cant wait to see who we hire.

Jamar Fletcher over Drew Brees when we had Pat Surtain and Sam Madison in their prime! Because you can never have enough good corners aaaarrrgh F Wannstache
That was Saban, not Wanny....he was the best coach we had since Shula

I think I may be done with the Fins....the ownership does not care about the fans for sure. We have the literal WORST owner in all of football.....

Advertisement
Back