Flips/shocking commits

Vincofl

Recruit
Can we get a page set up of players that announced for a team most were not expecting? I’d like to see what other fans will be disappointed like me. Anything to take away the sting..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacob Copeland the WR who left FL for Maryland this year had one of the better videos where his mom walked off stage when he didn’t pick Bama
Supposedly it was cause she wanted him out of the state of Florida cause he had gang affiliations there. Which would explain why she had on a bama hoodie and a Tennessee beanie.

This is insanely odd. Not losing sleep over it but did he really need to commit and frame it like this? SMU is a great school in its own right. I think they are on track to be a legit program, much better off than BC. But come on Miami wasn’t recruiting him or leading him on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is insanely odd and borderline disrespectful. Not losing sleep over it but did he really need to commit and frame it like this? SMU is a great school in its own right. I think they are on track to be a legit program, much better off than BC. But come on Miami wasn’t recruiting him or leading him on.

Big Russ is like “don’t you even think about throwing that Miami hat”

Advertisement
This is insanely odd and borderline disrespectful. Not losing sleep over it but did he really need to commit and frame it like this? SMU is a great school in its own right. I think they are on track to be a legit program, much better off than BC. But come on Miami wasn’t recruiting him or leading him on.

Maybe it was his dad's hat...

He was just attempting to exert dominance over his Dad like lions or Oedipus.

Advertisement
Back