Flips/shocking commits

Advertisement
dead to me GIF

unless he wants to transfer in, in which case

Shark Tank Yes GIF by ABC Network

This is insanely odd and borderline disrespectful. Not losing sleep over it but did he really need to commit and frame it like this? SMU is a great school in its own right. I think they are on track to be a legit program, much better off than BC. But come on Miami wasn’t recruiting him or leading him on.

I honestly didn't see his name on any of our boards... did we stop recruiting him when Mario was hired?

I can see it is going to be entertaining around here today. I feel kind of sorry for RJ. Good to see Russell though. Satan whining like usual, Bama has never paid a soul, ever. He is such a dominant recruiter. Kids love him. Jacob is in gangs from Pensacola and Gainesville. I wish I had more time to stay around today.

Advertisement
This is insanely odd and borderline disrespectful. Not losing sleep over it but did he really need to commit and frame it like this? SMU is a great school in its own right. I think they are on track to be a legit program, much better off than BC. But come on Miami wasn’t recruiting him or leading him on.

Why didn’t we recruit him?

Did we recruit him?
Not Smith, the kid in the video.
The old staff paid him some interest like a year ago but nothing serious and nothing within the last 6-10 months. Kind of weird so I put it in this thread. His dad is a legend and he picked a great program for himself.

Smh. Kid just went out his way to diss Miami when they had no interest. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question.... So did jsu ever pull that "one more surprise"? Who was it? Didn't hear any real news about them on signing day.

Advertisement
This thread is really amazing but I know it’s going to turn into pain.

Ps: Fck that kid that went to SMU LOL😂

Advertisement
Back