2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

As someone who is firmly in the camp of wanting the funniest possible thing to happen (undefeated FSU getting jumped by two different one loss teams and watching their fans meltdown)…McKinstry ain’t even the best corner on that team, Arnold is.
NFL scouts seem to disagree. That being said, I also want FSU to be Left out. Would be hilarious.

Advertisement
FSU getting left out isn't because of ACC, Clemson and FSU have made it before being undefeated or even with one loss.

The reason is this year you have 3 undefeated, and multiple 1 loss teams with similar resumes, and FSUost their QB and leader.

If Travis were healthy they would 100% be in.
Played LSU only. With how many losses?

Advertisement
The insinuation is that a commit is coming but not a 5 star? Trying to keep the hints altogether. If that’s the case, it would be potentially:
- Kendall Jackson DT, buttery Chardonnay
- Adarius Hayes LB, UF
- Jordan Lyle RB, OSU
- the Cal TE, not sure his name
- (dream) OG Isendre Ahfua, TAMU
- Xavier Lucas, DB, Wisconsin

Hands down. OSU would hang 40+ on those bums
A lot of 1 or 2 loss Fsu teams of years past would beat this fsu team by 14+.

We all have seen good to great/dominant Florida state teams. Even with a healthy Travis they weren’t anywhere near that stratosphere.

It wasn’t just not having Travis last night, their “stud” WR’s/TE dropped passes left and right last night.

Yeah, but that backup qb walked into the BIG championship and balled out. Completely clapped WI. If he played like the FSU qb’s played last night then OSU wasn’t getting in.

FSU kid is a true freshman 3rd string. If the 2nd stringer played, I think FSU looks better. He at least could complete a pass.

Advertisement
The insinuation is that a commit is coming but not a 5 star? Trying to keep the hints altogether. If that’s the case, it would be potentially:
- Adarius Hayes LB, UF
- Jordan Lyle RB, OSU

Oh lord, the "Google and make a worthless, inaccurate list" poster is back.

Nobody said it would or would not be a 5 star.

Advertisement
Bruh pause but thighs like that with his get off? That’s insane to move like that. Do we move him or he’s strictly edge? Pause big pause
I view him as a Kam Franklin type of DE/DT. Unsure how the staff views him but I think he views himself as an edge so that's how he's being recruited.

A lot of 1 or 2 loss Fsu teams of years past would beat this fsu team by 14+.

We all have seen good to great/dominant Florida state teams. Even with a healthy Travis they weren’t anywhere near that stratosphere.

It wasn’t just not having Travis last night, their “stud” WR’s/TE dropped passes left and right last night.
Been dropping them all year

Advertisement
I view him as a Kam Franklin type of DE/DT. Unsure how the staff views him but I think he views himself as an edge so that's how he's being recruited.
Kid is quick asf off the line and that in itself creates problems for any OL

- Adarius Hayes LB, UF
- Jordan Lyle RB, OSU
Give me one of Jackson or Hayes. Not only sticks it to UF, but Jackon and Hayes are the recruits we NEED

Don’t get me wrong, would absolutely take Lyle, Ahfua or Lucas in a second but those top two….
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

Was it you or someone else who said it’s not a whale

I said it might not be the whale you think it is, because some people limit "whale" to the 5-star DT recruits. So we shall see.

There are a number of recruits we are doing well with, but the timing of announcements has been harder to pin down.

Advertisement
Back