2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement

27C8A24B-240D-44BB-86EF-DB706495B2D3.gif

I think one of us has the wrong idea about what that's supposed to mean. I thought it's some negative connotation. I don't have a single negative thought towards you brother. I just see what your schtick has been and call a spade a spade. You beat me to this one though. I was waiting on your response and was gonna send you the rent free gif. Hahahahahaha. Happy Thanksgiving brother
I have no schtick I don’t think? You and I both expect Mario to be great here. The expectations are high for a valid reason. I’m more impatient than you are, that’s all. I am thoroughly disappointed being 5-10 in the ACC and 11-12 overall. I’m sure you are too, I’m not denying that.

It’s people that don’t accept criticism that get me going. To me, Mario deserves to be criticized so far. Now I’ve NEVER said fire the guy like some others, but I’m not going to sugarcoat it because this is a results-oriented business. What I’ve seen with my own two eyes just isn’t going to cut it.

He has plenty of time to turn it around, but there has to be substantial improvement in Year 3 to win back a large portion of this fanbase. All starts with recruiting, and why I’m hellbent on bringing in blue chips and elite talent. This team is better, the roster is better, but the record is marginally better.

I’ll be in Gainesville for the opener 100%. Despite my negativity, been to at least away game each year for some 15 or so years with my father and brother. A fair number of home games (despite living up north). I’m committed, I just want some wins and to be relevant again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no schtick I don’t think? You and I both expect Mario to be great here. The expectations are high for a valid reason. I’m more impatient than you are, that’s all. I am thoroughly disappointed being 5-10 in the ACC and 11-12 overall. I’m sure you are too, I’m not denying that.

It’s people that don’t accept criticism that get me going. To me, Mario deserves to be criticized so far. Now I’ve NEVER said fire the guy like some others, but I’m not going to sugarcoat it because this is a results-oriented business. What I’ve seen with my own two eyes just isn’t going to cut it.

He has plenty of time to turn it around, but there has to be substantial improvement in Year 3 to win back a large portion of this fanbase. All starts with recruiting, and why I’m hellbent on bringing in blue chips and elite talent. This team is better, the roster is better, but the record is marginally better.

I’ll be in Gainesville for the opener 100%. Despite my negativity, been to at least away game each year for some 15 or so years with my father and brother. A fair number of home games (despite living up north). I’m committed, I just want some wins and to be relevant again.
Imagine being this miserable and whiney day after day after day after day after day

Advertisement
Not actual power 5 guys tho. We have legit power 5 guys who can get carries and probably start at other places
I think we need to keep recruiting RB until we have atleast 1 that can make an NFL team. Doesn't even have to be a starter level even a DeeJay Dallas or Travis Homer. Only RB that might have a chance as of now is Fletcher. Seems like we used to always have NFL RBs now we just have solid college players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back