2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
I didnt think Mincey was committed anywhere yet.
Yeah, he supposedly committed silently to us, the Gaytes or someone else who escapes me. He was supposed to announce his school of choice during an All-Star game later on.

Advertisement
I guess Chris Cole could still be on the table as well, but I’m thinking this is a defensive line guy or DB we paid a big time bag to.

It’s been said before the UGA’s and Bama’s don’t necessarily offer the best NIL deals because they really don't need to. Maybe we swayed some kids via money like Carr, which I don’t mind at all because we’re going to have to offer more $ to offset the lack of success on the field.

Caneville had a twitter post of a black Santa so I guess that means Xmas has come early if you believe Caneville dudes have legit sources
Caneville had a twitter post of a black Santa so I guess that means Xmas has come early if you believe Caneville dudes have legit sources
X & Streeter definitely have legit sources..They are usually spot on.

Advertisement
I just can't believe it's Ellis, didn't he just reaffirm his commitment like a week ago.
Same thing as Chance honestly. Both say all the right things online, and yet nothing is set in stone til they sign. Money can sway decisions like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We know you’re hoping he flips but Chance isn’t going anywhere
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Advertisement
Back