2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
When will it be announced?
any chance it’s Cole?

TBH it needs to be a position if need to really make up for misses. Yea, we all would take Lyle in a heart beat and we would all welcome the addition, but this board needs it to be one of those need positions.

Ok so this rumour came from Flo's morning show.

Key Points
-He said he doesnt know how Mario did it.
-Why would a player come to Miami when he has UGA and Bama as options (this does not mean he is from either of those teams he could just flip to them if he wanted to)
-Defensive side of the ball
- Everyone wants him

I have 3 guesses
-Aldarius Hayes
-Ellis Robinson
- Dylan Stewart

Who knows tho

curiosity GIF

Key Points
-Why would a player come to Miami when he has UGA and Bama as options (this does not mean he is from either of those teams he could just flip to them if he wanted to)
- Everyone wants him

I have 3 guesses
-Aldarius Hayes
-Ellis Robinson
- Dylan Stewart

Who knows tho

curiosity GIF
Robinson would be the biggest impact of the 3. He would challenge for day 1 starter here.

Advertisement
Yeah I mean I’m not going to poo-poo IF he flips, because the RB room needs better options than Chaney and Parrish. Fletcher is basically a better version of what Chaney provides. Mario is probably hellbent on his offensive philosophy, so might as well have plenty of capable backs that he can keep fresh.

My thing with Lyle is he isn’t extremely fast. Decent speed, far from a blazer. Track times reflect that. He’s a clear RB2 behind Riley, and I hope we use CJ more next season to complement Fletcher/Riley/Ajay.

But if he flips, I’ll welcome him as a Cane and he elevates the room.

His commitment would represent so much more than another talented RB in the room.

Ruben Owens is a dude I'd love to see us go after as well.

Key Points
- Everyone wants him

I have 3 guesses
-Aldarius Hayes
-Ellis Robinson
- Dylan Stewart

Who knows tho

curiosity GIF
Dominick McKinley
LJ McCray
Aydin Breland
KJ Bolden