2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know that Ny Carr will choose UM, but if UM ever, ever gets a kid from country-a*s Moultrie, GA it will be a big deal. Moultrie kids are not the type that typically want to live in big cities. This is very interesting.
Shoot your shot. I've said it countless times regarding kids from this area. There's thousands of native South Floridians who are only such because grandma and/or grandpa(at around the same age as Carr is) decided they were tired of living in Moultrie or some other like place.

Like Artavius Jones, he probably has always had family down here. NoFla/South Ga to SoFla is actually a traditional migratory pattern for people who look like Carr, Jones and myself.

If he's tired of shopping at Piggly Wiggly, he'll be a Cane...

Advertisement
Funny thing I wasn’t referring to him with the “ surprises “ commit. Even though it’s UM Vs Fsu with NY with UM in front. Location is the only thing I don’t like with the situation.

Clemson and sorry as lsu really gifting fsu wins didn’t help. These fools got an easy *** sched and about to be #1. Worst #1 team I have ever watched

Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 8.08.24 PM.png

my guess 😂

I don’t know that Ny Carr will choose UM, but if UM ever, ever gets a kid from country-a*s Moultrie, GA it will be a big deal. Moultrie kids are not the type that typically want to live in big cities. This is very interesting.
Which unfortunately makes FSU a threat. Tally only one hour away

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back