2024 Flip Watch Thread: Mario "We Have a Lot of Guys We're Fixin' to Flip"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I told man to detach their emotions from the JJ recruitment. I seen it play out with Innis the year before. This year we had Stone and Simmons. Our best ones are either they come here or they just do it randomly like Scott. Cant win them all but u should know by now. Them WRs in love with Ohio and Hartline even if our guys had better numbers. Lets hope Day get canned and they hire Paul Johnson

I told man to detach their emotions from the JJ recruitment. I seen it play out with Innis the year before. This year we had Stone and Simmons. Our best ones are either they come here or they just do it randomly like Scott. Cant win them all but u should know by now. Them WRs in love with Ohio and Hartline even if our guys had better numbers. Lets hope Day get canned and they hire Paul Johnson
I hope they keep Day. He won't win and eventually croots will catch on.

Advertisement
OP updated with the final tally. Mario ended up flipping eight recruits and keeping seven. This seems like an abnormally high percentage of flips.

Flip Complete List

RecruitPositionSchoolRecruitment Status
Ny "Scatpack" CarrWRMiami UGA Flipped!
Cole McConathyDEMiami LouisvilleFlipped!
Justin ScottDTMiami O$UFlipped!
Kendall JacksonDE/DTMiami GatorsFlipped! Bailed before the Titanic sank then eventually pushed out due to lack of EE slots
Jordan LyleRBMiami O$UFlipped!
Adarius "Hitman" HayesLBMiami FloridaFlipped!
Armondo BlountDTMiami FSU MiamiFlipped 2x!
Elias RudolphDEMiami MichiganFlipped!

Flipped Elsewhere

RecruitPositionSchoolRecruitment Status
Xavier FilsaimeCBTexas FloridaFlipped! Bailed before the Titanic sank
Drelon MillerWRColorado TAMUFlipped!

Advertisement
Smith ready to transfer?

IMG_5875.jpeg

Advertisement
Back