Flip coming?

Advertisement
In regards to Garcia photo. Isn’t there smoke he’s playing in Georgia this year for HS ball? That would make sense if he flew in to JAX to drive to South Georgia

Allow me to assist you.

Jax airport is on the north side of town.

That bridge is on the east side of town, as you drive south, away from the airport.

Advertisement
I trust this staff when it comes to recruiting but I see no point in taking Collier, other than ******** over the turds (which is probably worth it) lol
Why not stock up at DB? One of the positions we've had struggle pulling before now. Collier isn't bad at all, people on here **** on him endlessly because he was leaning UF. He might be a bit overrated but he's still a take 100%. Better player than Hammett, that spot is open now.

Advertisement
Chase Smith isnt committed anywhere so I doubt its him becuase he wouldn't be considered a flip. Definitely not T2, I mean Cribby just said days ago and months ago no to T2. So the tweet is probably referring to Sapp or Hood.

Also wouldn’t make the Turds angry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Collier wouldn't be a flip.

Was the flip tweet just about Hammett? Kick in the nuts if true.

My Collier post wasn't in reference to the "flip". It was in referene to the last post that Cribby made a few posts before my Collier post. The guy who wasn't a take 2 weeks ago that is now a take and we would find out pretty soon, believe it's Collier.

Advertisement
Back