Flip coming?

I know my boy @caneinorlando might kill me, but I like savory & sweet, and I've enjoyed Hawaiian pizza in my (earlier) life. Granted, it was more common when I was in high school and worked at a pizza place that made it.

I don't think I've actually eaten Hawaiian pizza in over 25 years though. Life is short, there are so many other great pizzas in the world.
whats the difference between hawaiian pizza and italian?

Advertisement
It wasn’t. If Chase wasn’t a take in February then why would he be now? Think about it, even with our LB commits he was still behind JWill on the board it seems.
Well since there's been no season or camps, I'd assume it just has to do with how the relationship have grown since then? Could just be that they reevaluated the tapes before sending out the official offers though.

Now but it still doesn’t change him not having a spot earlier when he would’ve committed. Why take Jacorey in the first place if Chase wanted in? Get what I’m saying?

I’ve been posting for a month there’s no point of putting predictions out because this **** is changing by the day. There’s literally no point.

As an example I was told a particular kid wasn’t a take two weeks ago and now he is. You’ll know who it is pretty soon. You’ll figure it out when it happens if you’ve read my posts. We’ll just leave it at that.

Sapp wasn’t interested then suddenly he’s very much interested and we have a shot. That’s a possibility.

At this point if anyone says they know they’re lying to you, I know who the next few commits are ( most know 2 of the 3) but after that I don’t know jack.

Nothing would surprise me now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve been posting for a month there’s no point of putting predictions out because this **** is changing by the day. There’s literally no point.

As an example I was told a particular kid wasn’t a take two weeks ago and now he is. You’ll know who it is pretty soon. You’ll figure it out when it happens if you’ve read my posts. We’ll just leave it at that.

Sapp wasn’t interested then suddenly he’s very much interested and we have a shot. That’s a possibility.

At this point if anyone says they know they’re lying to you, I know who the next few commits are ( most know 2 of the 3) but after that I don’t know jack.

At this point nothing would surprise me.

holy **** its lewis

Cribby = Cooney

Can't tell me different.

C * * * * y :: C r i b b y

C * * * * y :: C o o n e y

5E71E901-9962-4681-B5E2-5A80406131CB.gif

The man speaks. Recruiting is fluid. Liquid metal fluid?

Advertisement

Collins?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back