Flip coming?

Who else would it be other than Sapp in the 2021 class? No way it’s Garcia.
3EF2615E-A90A-4FC8-9F46-6417DC2C89C2.jpeg
99BB49D4-49B8-439D-A1E1-F6F6BC2B17CE.jpeg

Advertisement
I’ve been posting for a month there’s no point of putting predictions out because this **** is changing by the day. There’s literally no point.

As an example I was told a particular kid wasn’t a take two weeks ago and now he is. You’ll know who it is pretty soon. You’ll figure it out when it happens if you’ve read my posts. We’ll just leave it at that.

Sapp wasn’t interested then suddenly he’s very much interested and we have a shot. That’s a possibility.

At this point if anyone says they know they’re lying to you, I know who the next few commits are ( most know 2 of the 3) but after that I don’t know jack.

Nothing would surprise me now.
Any clue if the staff is actively recruiting anyone from Jacksonville this cycle? What about next cycle? I’m always partial to my hometown guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami currently has 20 Commits. If 25 spots is the max, I have- Leonard Taylor, Jason Marshall, Tyreak Sapp, Corey Collier and chase Smith. I think they will go over 25 though.

Collier wouldn't be a flip.

Was the flip tweet just about Hammett? Kick in the nuts if true.

Advertisement
In regards to Garcia photo. Isn’t there smoke he’s playing in Georgia this year for HS ball? That would make sense if he flew in to JAX to drive to South Georgia

So I'm assuming Collier is the take that wasn't from two weeks ago, and Sapp or Hood are the flips. T2 still isn't in play, don't know what would've changed from before to now that would make him a take. There hasn't even been a season to determine that T2 has corrected himself from his prior off the field stuff.

Advertisement
I trust this staff when it comes to recruiting but I see no point in taking Collier, other than ******** over the turds (which is probably worth it) lol

Miami currently has 20 Commits. If 25 spots is the max, I have- Leonard Taylor, Jason Marshall, Tyreak Sapp, Corey Collier and chase Smith. I think they will go over 25 though.

They’re trying to free up a spot by having a current commit enrolling later. Its not Ishmael. I haven’t heard anything on it in a month or so.

Advertisement
Back