Flip coming?

Advertisement
He drove from Cali?

No, what happened is, he flew, had a connection in Charlotte, then a couple people refused to wear masks, so then he had to rent a car, and now he's driving through Jacksonville, but then the Ja'Corey Hammett news hit, and so he's driving as fast as he can, he's eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', he's gonna do what they say can't be done, he's got a long way to go and a short time to get there, he's eastbound, just watch old Jakey run...

Advertisement
Where is Andrea Ivins at with the breaking news?
1596654972928.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dropped for who? Don’t see why we would drop a kid from a pipeline school. His mom was just on Twitter the other day talking about her son coming here after he received his official offer.
I don't think you'll be too upset if it's Chase Smith or Tyreak Sapp brother

Do you guys think Hawaiian pizza is delicious or disgusting? Put me down for delicious!

I know my boy @caneinorlando might kill me, but I like savory & sweet, and I've enjoyed Hawaiian pizza in my (earlier) life. Granted, it was more common when I was in high school and worked at a pizza place that made it.

I don't think I've actually eaten Hawaiian pizza in over 25 years though. Life is short, there are so many other great pizzas in the world.

Advertisement
Back