Flip coming?

Advertisement
I don’t know if this particular flip is Jaydon Hood but I still don’t think he ends up at Michigan. No way.

Personally I think we’re signing more than 25, so not sure Hammett effects Sapp. More likely Hood. Maybe I’m just being hopeful that we’re going to get Hood and Sapp in the boat and re-establish ourselves at St Thomas, especially with Armella next cycle.

As for Smith, think he’s probably gotta pop soon or be on the outside looking in.
1) You can't just sign more than 25 anymore because of the IC rules, unless the NCAA makes an exception.
2) I am pretty sure Armella left STA.

Advertisement
I think chase has a spot if he wants in.
Now but it still doesn’t change him not having a spot earlier when he would’ve committed. Why take Jacorey in the first place if Chase wanted in? Get what I’m saying?

It wasn’t. If Chase wasn’t a take in February then why would he be now? Think about it, even with our LB commits he was still behind JWill on the board it seems.

Things change man, we have been over this lol. At one point you thought George & Smith weren't takes either. Just based off what Sapp has said publicly lately, I would be surprised if it were him THIS soon.

Advertisement
This dude named Tyreak Sapp...why are you in your feelings? Beside it already seemed that Davis was going to take his place anyways. Way better athlete.

He ran 4.7 with a 7.07 3 cone (same cone Devin White had at the combine) at 225.
Zbrod you run off the mouth too often for my liking. You responded to me kid. Im not mad with the his decision, just questioning how we got here.

1596654372090.png

Advertisement
Zbrod you run off the mouth too often for my liking. You responded to me kid. Im not mad with the his decision, just questioning how we got here.
Well ITU members usually need a lot of education on how things work...

I’m still laughing at your “Thomas Davis isn’t as athletic” take.

Advertisement
Can he enroll when he gets down here? Wasn’t he blowing off his sr year because they canceled ball in cali? Anyone know if he graduated?

Advertisement
Back