That's true. Real talk here we are going to need Pringle to make plays this year. We are 77th in explosive runs. So again struggling with chunk runs. The answer is to get our fastest player the ball more than once. So all this hate directled at me is kinda absurd here. People are now making up all kinds if scenarios to talk crap to me. This will swing around tho.
I don't disagree with the explosive runs, all diarrhea jokes aside. We could use more of them. I'm not as hung up on that right now because we're getting plenty of explosive air plays right now and our overall offensive metrics are off the charts. I don't disagree with the idea that Fletcher is not the most likely to break long runs, but I also have that 56 yarder against aTm engraved in my memory. Do I think Pringle COULD bust out more long runs? Yeah of course. The pass blocking gets brought up all the time to point out why Fletcher gets more snaps. It's about that simple.
Now as for the hate coming at you, I think a lot of it is playful banter that you sort of fanned the flames on. I don't know you in real life, but if I did and we were friends, you would get your balls broken regularly. It's just how we do it in my crew. It's actually how meatheads like me and my friends show love for each other cuz, well, we're meatheads and hugging it out or talking about our feelings requires emotional maturity that none of us have. You've fought so hard to make your Pringle point and got worked up. That becomes a scab to pick at. As I mentioned earlier, we're all Canes fans on here and all pulling for Pringle. Pringle is going through the process much like Pancake Honcho did. With a little luck, Pringle will work himself into the first round like Samson seems to be doing. I'm hoping for it. Between now and then, breathe and laugh. You'll live longer.