Fletcher pass blocking

Lol, I am just giving u ****, but don't act all innocent when it's so transparent what you were trying to do in this thread.
He's got a hidden agenda with every thread that involves a RB. He's the same fool who said Pringle is better than Marty Brown. Yea ok my as* dude.
 
sir with respect we are bringing up his misses. he does miss his assignments. there was at least 2 in the playoffs
You are living proof that stupidity isn't just innate (like with Calinative and BALLGAGU), it can be attained with hard work and extreme commitment to being obtuse.
 
sir with respect we are bringing up his misses. he does miss his assignments. there was at least 2 in the playoffs
You are living proof that stupidity isn't just innate (like with Calinative and BALLGAGU), it can be attained with hard work and extreme commitment to being obtuse.
Have a nice day. Not sure why you feel the urge to insult folks. Perhaps look into that.
 
sir with respect we are bringing up his misses. he does miss his assignments. there was at least 2 in the playoffs
You’re just nitpicking now. He’s one the elite pass blocking RBs but going off your history Mr. Pringle I know you will do anything to invalidate the RBs who are getting reps over #0.
 
sir with respect we are bringing up his misses. he does miss his assignments. there was at least 2 in the playoffs
You’re just nitpicking now. He’s one the elite pass blocking RBs but going off your history Mr. Pringle I know you will do anything to invalidate the RBs who are getting reps over #0.
Did you skip over the post where I said he had a great game and is great when he gets his guy. So many of you are so eager to insult and attack that you lose self control. Im also not the only or first person to acknowledge in a constrictive manner he does whiff
 
sir with respect we are bringing up his misses. he does miss his assignments. there was at least 2 in the playoffs
Your fixation with Pringle is getting weird at this point. You want to nitpick at every other rb on the roster but have nothing negative to say about Pringle. Before Brown's injury he was RB4.....
 
Just a rock solid college football player, and for how good he is on the field, he's probably a better leader for the rest of the locker room. A true pillar of everything Mario has built and is building.

And I've said this plenty but I'll repeat it, his feet have gotten SO MUCH better just since the middle of last year. I have no idea what the **** happened during that 2 game stretch he missed towards the end of last season, but he's been a different player since then.

Go rewatch the 9 play drive where we ran the ball down their throats to effectively take their souls on Saturday night. He had 2 runs to start that drive, first for 14 yards and then for 18 yards. Go back and watch the first one, and watch the cut to the outside against Ashton Hampton. Those are ELITE feet for a 225 yard back. He breaks Hampton's ankles and hits the sideline for a 14 yard gain. And then puts his power on display on the next snap for 18 more.

What a **** good football player.
 
Did you skip over the post where I said he had a great game and is great when he gets his guy. So many of you are so eager to insult and attack that you lose self control. Im also not the only or first person to acknowledge in a constrictive manner he does whiff
Oh now your feelings are hurt because people are tired of your constant glazing for 0. Stop playing victim.
 
Did you skip over the post where I said he had a great game and is great when he gets his guy. So many of you are so eager to insult and attack that you lose self control. Im also not the only or first person to acknowledge in a constrictive manner he does whiff
Like I said your nitpicking and trying to invalidate it because of the agenda you push that pass blocking isn’t important in this offense because you think one player should be getting more reps.
 
Just a rock solid college football player, and for how good he is on the field, he's probably a better leader for the rest of the locker room. A true pillar of everything Mario has built and is building.

And I've said this plenty but I'll repeat it, his feet have gotten SO MUCH better just since the middle of last year. I have no idea what the **** happened during that 2 game stretch he missed towards the end of last season, but he's been a different player since then.

Go rewatch the 9 play drive where we ran the ball down their throats to effectively take their souls on Saturday night. He had 2 runs to start that drive, first for 14 yards and then for 18 yards. Go back and watch the first one, and watch the cut to the outside against Ashton Hampton. Those are ELITE feet for a 225 yard back. He breaks Hampton's ankles and hits the sideline for a 14 yard gain. And then puts his power on display on the next snap for 18 more.

What a **** good football player.
Yes. He is making way more guys miss. Lateral quickness has definitely improved. Never remember him making guys miss in holes at this rate. I questioned during the summer if playoff Fletcher was real, but he's actually better. I expect a huge 2nd half of the season with better blocking
 
Yes. He is making way more guys miss. Lateral quickness has definitely improved. Never remember him making guys miss in holes at this rate. I questioned during the summer if playoff Fletcher was real, but he's actually better. I expect a huge 2nd half of the season with better blocking
Shut up
 
Back
Top