Flemming de-commits

Yeah I know. LOL. I am MNW class of 66'. I grew up in LC when it was actually a great place to live for black people. Thriving businesses, we had gangs but no real crime. Couldnt go to south beach unless you wanted to get your a$$ kicked by the cops. But we didnt need to. Unfortunately, we know how that turned out. I don't even go over there anymore unless its to visit one of my sisters or family members or for Christmas eve.

Anyway enough of the walk down memory lane, was trying to hold out on calling Manny a hypocrite. That said, I'm sticking to my theory that I posted in post 489. I think Manny dropped him after he warned him not to go on any visits. He called Mannys bluff. Manny pulled the rug.

If Fleming woke up one morning after eating his Cheerios to a call from Manny or Stubbs that they no longer would be recruiting him and for him to look elsewhere, then that a big problem for me and goes against everything he has been preaching to us since he was hired that Dade/Broward/WPB always come first.
Oh so you an OG, OG lol...

And he wasn't directly dropped, Manny doesn't tell players not to take visits, Manny wasn't even involved in his recruitment. Stubbs simply let the kid go because they had other WR's they liked more than Fleming, particularly Daz & Emilien. The only coach on staff that had any contact with Marcus over the last few months was Coach Field & that's because he's a former MNW coach & has relationship with them.

Marcus took the hint & reopened his commitment because it was clear Stubbs wasn't all in on him. Delancy being real close with Fleming been convincing him to check out Neb with him for months & this last weekend Marcus finally did.

Advertisement
The only thing fresh in people's mind is the amount of absolutely *** whoopings and trash showings he's put on the field. Frost is very far removed from UCF in the college world. Heupal is the new dawg that anyone equates UCF with these days and they suck too this year.

A lazy, malcontent (people who have heard rumors on MF words about him not my words about him), shouldn't be at Miami. We were built on hard workers who had talent, but also had the work ethic to not get outworked. That's what made us great. Not lazy, entitled kids who can run fast.

Here's a question:

Why is every kid that de-commit considered lazy and entitled? We're not some coal-mining team. We were built on speed, competitiveness, and athletes that were better than yours. I know Golden brain washed this fan base to think otherwise, but I'm here to tell you we beat teams b/c we were better than them by a country mile. We had guys who were highly sought after, coupled w/ guys who were grossly underrated (but we had talent evaluators who were good at picking such players) We had coaches who were sought after by the NFL. Schnelly, offered partnership w/ the USFL. Jimmy, NFL. Erickson, NFL. Butch, NFL (and this is when our legacy stopped). We had coaches who were tacticians and had a staff full of future head coaches or NFL coordinators. THAT'S Miami, not a team full of guys who "want" to be at Miami; no....we had a team full of guys who DESERVED to be at Miami b/c we created that culture.

So no, I'm not going to call every single de-commit lazy or entitled. How can we recruit effectively when we don't even have an established identity yet? Are we smash mouth? Are we spread? Are we RPO? Are we pro-style? It's kind of hard to recruit a kid when you can't definitively tell them the recruit what the plan is for them.

How is redding's speed? We are on our way to having plodding wide receivers at Miami and thats inexcusable.
He’s the best athlete in terms of size and speed Miami has recruited in quite some time at receiver . Still a bit raw but he was constantly beating dbs at the opening. Img has had a terrible passing offense for years so he wasn’t able to featured like that
C29AE753-09AB-41A9-B222-48AB81E1354E.jpeg

You and @Go Canes!! are legitimately the two most positive, non-trolling guys on the board. I would love for you two to be right and take your rightful places at the top here and for me to be completely wrong. I want us to be respectable again.

I just think there’s a lot of smoke in different areas and it will turn out most likely to be fires not coincidences. While I disagree with you guys on your optimism no disrespect intended towards either of you. We’re just tired of the same ole same ole we’ve seen before.

It's not about being positive or negative. I just don't have hyperbolic reactions to what happens on a day to day basis.

If what El said is true, and I have no reason to doubt him, the staff thinks Worsham is a better overall prospect and they feel strongly in he's going to commit and stick.

If the coaches are right about these things, the majority of people won't remember the hair on fire, sky is falling, fire everyone thread today. If they're wrong they'll all pay for it with their jobs.

Time will tell.

This. Manny spoke too fast on way too many things. Hence he's had to change the narrative b/c he couldn't back up his words, and he received national criticism. Manny put a giant bull's eye on his back.....

And oh.............

It's never good when you have two WR that transfer during this 6-4 season, either. It's not a good look.

The point here has chancged thought since LCE's update...WE FORCED the kid out.

What in the living f**k are they doing?

Advertisement
Oh so you an OG, OG lol...

And he wasn't directly dropped, Manny doesn't tell players not to take visits, Manny wasn't even involved in his recruitment. Stubbs simply let the kid go because they had other WR's they liked more than Fleming, particularly Daz & Emilien. The only coach on staff that had any contact with Marcus over the last few months was Coach Field & that's because he's a former MNW coach & has relationship with them.

Marcus took the hint & reopened his commitment because it was clear Stubbs wasn't all in on him. Delancy being real close with Fleming been convincing him to check out Neb with him for months & this last weekend Marcus finally did.

LOL. Yeah man. I go to my class reunion every year. Still a good crowd. But once it hits dark I am hittin i95N. LOL. Cant hang out in the city like you use to.

Shame. Smh. **** shame. Losing Fleming and Delancy is inexcusable. Having 3 kids from Dade in your class is inexcusable. Manny better know what hes doing.

It’s like the same thing as making Flowe and Hyppolite an either or choice of one guy, starting with Flowe. Why wouldn’t they take both? There’s all kinds of trouble in how we do things.

This. See my man @RVACane is giving another example of recruiting issues among this staff. Why are we choosing between these two when we can go after both?

This. See my man @RVACane is giving another example of recruiting issues among this staff. Why are we choosing between these two when we can go after both?

In this case I guess if the 25 cap is true? 5 LB could be too many, especially with none being obvious strikers...We only play 2 non-strikers at a time.

With these recent developments I like Marcus Clarke even more as an athlete and he brings speed, maybe he can be a solution since in his game he’s much more advanced as a receiver right now. Just a suggestion but We will be fine ultimately if we get Dazalin worsham and then finish up with Doug emilien. Still hate the loss of Fleming however it went down but we got to move on try to add as much receiver talent as we can regardless. Next man up

Advertisement
The point here has chancged thought since LCE's update...WE FORCED the kid out.

What in the living f**k are they doing?

I saw LCE's update, and that's even worst. lol. Look, I'm just going to try to enjoy the remainder of this season.

@skeeter U remember all the silent commits we had under Golden and Richt and the shear amount of players we allowed to leave? lol. Good times.

In this case I guess if the 25 cap is true? 5 LB could be too many, especially with none being obvious strikers...We only play 2 non-strikers at a time.

Some of the LBs we have committed are not Miami caliber, to be frank.

Advertisement
We don’t have strong recruiters. Some of our offensive staff that we fired were good. Brevin Jordan’s mom said that our old TE coach was THE reason they chose Miami. I understand why the old offense needed to go, but don’t pretend like all recruiters are created equally. It’s not just bags, it’s not just wins, and it’s not just coaches, it’s all those factors combined.
I really wanted us to keep Hartley.

Advertisement
Then drop some people and recruit the best, that is his job and besides Riggins and Smith, I can name some more recruits who could be replaced or dropped for better

Advertisement
Back