Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
You would potentially leave home for for cornfields and fat white girls of Nebraska where they can't even make a bowl game? That's what you're leaving for?

Maybe, if you expected to land here and paid very well to land there.

Not saying that is the case at all, but i could see it there or UFag.

UM

That's because Marcus was all Miami until recently.

Stubbs chose Daz over Fleming that's what doesn't pass the smell test, you guys that worship the staff can spin & justify the decision if it makes you feel better, but the reality is he wanted to play here & only decided to decommit as of yesterday coming off a visit, up until then he had no plans on going anywhere else.

So you’re saying they pulled this kid’s offer and gave it to Worshsam? Or that they didn’t want to take both and chose the other kid?

I’m not doubting you I’m just trying to understand.

So based on this thread, the staff is awful and we are going to suck forever. Thanks, saved me the trouble of ever supporting this program again.

Advertisement
Until I see Worsham sign, I won't believe the "Fleming for Worsham" argument. Besides there should have been room for both, as their WR skills are not at all comparable.

I think a better explanation is that Stubbs is an idiot.
Theres just so much to dissect here.

1. Who tf is behind the moronic recruiting strategy that makes it an either/or between Flemming and Daz? You take them both if anything.

2. If in fact it was a Daz over Flemming situation, Stubbs deserves all the heat if he doesn't get his guy. I've defended Stubbs since Day 1, but this would be a huge L if he comes up empty handed.

3. Bad optics.

Stubbs dropped the ball on this one...

Delancy had been recruiting Marcus to Nebraska for awhile now he had never taken them seriously as a program until recently. From what I heard Stubbs hadn't had contact with the kid for long time now, Coach Field was still checking in on him but apparently Stubbs didn't care.

This is big loss no matter how you try to spin it, I know for a fact the kid wanted to play here but I guess he's not the kind of WR Enos & Stubbs is looking for smh.

Enjoy Nebraska, this is about on the same level as Hyppolite going to Maryland.

If you think this kid decommited after seeing Maryland get beat by 50 or Nebraska losing without some type of other force, then your dumber than I thought. And I’m not going back and forth with someone whom names themselves after a illiterate rapper. I’m a Cane and that’s where I wanted the kid. There was more at play and I wish the kid the best.
There you go again acting like you know what happen when you didn’t even know he was about to decomit. You sound like an emotional girl right now. Truth is you don’t know **** and got called out for acting like you do. I did though, and I proved I did lol. Toodaloo mudafukkkaaaaa!!!!

Kid has some major character issues. Was suspended from the spring game for hitting “someone” and has walked off the field during games because he got upset. Not to mention he is known for not being a big fan of the weight room. Very talented but could be a major headache
Lots of red flags...

Advertisement
If the staff prefers Worsham over Flemming we can kick and scream, but at least a decision is being made. Better than just being outrecruited by ******* Nebraska. IF the staff cooled on him I would like to know why, because it isn’t about the football part.

For months, people have been saying he wouldn’t stick, but being so close to early NSD I thought we would catch a break with a stud like him, this plain sucks, even if they wanted Worsham I can see Flemming being a beast in CFB. IF he really goes to Nebraska the mathing ain’t matching up tho and I not even talking about bags, but something stinks if this is the case. Nebraska offense sucks, 6+ losses 2 years in a row and the QB is one of the worst in P5. How do you get visit high going to Nebraska in NOVEMBER? Maybe on spring/summer I could see it.

A light year on CB/S/TE/DT/OL/LB recruiting atm, not saying we don’t have talent coming in just that we have few studs at those postion. Now our best WR is out, don’t want to be a mope but is getting hard to envision us being in the CFP picture in the next 2/3 years with back to back disappointing classes like this

If the staff prefers Worsham over Flemming we can kick and scream, but at least a decision is being made. Better than just being outrecruited by ******* Nebraska. IF the staff cooled on him I would like to know why, because it isn’t about the football part.

For months, people have been saying he wouldn’t stick, but being so close to early NSD I thought we would catch a break with a stud like him, this plain sucks, even if they wanted Worsham I can see Flemming being a beast in CFB. IF he really goes to Nebraska the mathing ain’t matching up tho and I not even talking about bags, but something stinks if this is the case. Nebraska offense sucks, 6+ losses 2 years in a row and the QB is one of the worst in P5. How do you get visit high going to Nebraska in NOVEMBER? Maybe on spring/summer I could see it.

A light year on CB/S/TE/DT/OL/LB recruiting atm, not saying we don’t have talent coming in just that we have few studs at those postion. Now our best WR is out, don’t want to be a mope but is getting hard to envision us being in the CFP picture in the next 2/3 years with back to back disappointing classes like this

off field character issues see abopve

Advertisement
This staff is just bad, they can't recruit, and are sub par evaluators and obviously do not know the value of SFL football recruits. I hope LCE is not right with the Fleming for Daz talk, if so nothing will change and UM will continue to be the same old Miami

How this staff can watch this kid's film against ELITE Dade competition and say "hmmmmm let's cool on him for other prospects", tells me all I need to know about this loser offensive staff with FCS level resumes.

This staff is just bad, they can't recruit, and are sub par evaluators and obviously do not know the value of SFL football recruits. I hope LCE is not right with the Fleming for Daz talk, if so nothing will change and UM will continue to be the same old Miami

if the kid is a headache, no thanks. idc if kids come from mars, as long as they produce

Advertisement
I haven't talked to anyone on the staff about him so I don't know their position. But multiple people down here have used the name "Jeff Thomas."

It's all hearsay but it's been going around since well before his decommitment.

I haven't talked to anyone on the staff about him so I don't know their position. But multiple people down here have used the name "Jeff Thomas."

It's all hearsay but it's been going around since well before his decommitment.

while talented, dotn know if i, as a fan, wanna go through that experience again.

if the kid is a headache, no thanks. idc if kids come from mars, as long as they produce
You don't know ****, you just see a couple CIS people claim he is a headache, and provide some examples that any high school player could gave done. You act like he is out her robbing people in broad daylight and having charges against him, when in reality he just got a little attitude and couldn't play the rest of the game. And if you are a good coach you should be able to help this kid reach his full potential.

Advertisement
Back