Flemming de-commits

Advertisement
I think it’s time to stop negging & calling every poster who says something that don’t fit our fandom a troll.

I wish I could just find & bump threads, but we’ve had posters come on and say there’s going to be more transfers, after D Smith transferred. (That happened) A poster saying Fleming is going to de-commit, regardless if he “re-affirmed” his commit status to us (Now it’s happened.)

Look, I don’t know the inner workings of this program, but I do know recruits being that I was/am at ground zero w some of these guys. I told ya’ll Manny’s statement was not going to fly, and it made ABSOLUTELY no sense. If Manny & Co. wants to make the Miami offer mean something again, then he must first change the perception of how Miami’s viewed and that means not losing to GT & UNC.

Scott Frost has struggled his first two yrs @nebraska, but he’s selling what he did at UCF. That’s still fresh in ppl’s mind.

Fellas, I was harsh on the hiring of Manny, and rightly so b/c:
1) Hiring a coach from a failed regime almost never works out (And just remember, even Golden & Randy won 9 games in a season)

2) His recruiting prowess has ALWAYS been ?able here.

Yet, he’s got an uphill battle to change our image, and changing our image can’t be class after class filled w 3star or lower players, not in today’s football.

We just need to continue to finish strong and hope that in the off season, Manny gets some guys on staff that can identify talent, and recruit. Hopefully we can bring some momentum w a win streak & bowl victory.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not googling anyone, doing work on the computer while arguing with people about Marcus Flemming...Don't need a 3rd distraction.
So your saying you don’t have names off the top of your head..like you said u can list them

**** Nebraska just fleeced us gonna land fleming, francois, and delancey. Character issues could be the reason he isnt coming here

Manny ain’t playing. You take visits while committed, your *** getting dropped 😳. I’m just sayin. I’m kidding of course. Seems like he could’ve helped.

I think it’s time to stop negging & calling every poster who says something that don’t fit our fandom a troll.

I wish I could just find & bump threads, but we’ve had posters come on and say there’s going to be more transfers, after D Smith transferred. (That happened) A poster saying Fleming is going to de-commit, regardless if he “re-affirmed” his commit status to us (Now it’s happened.)

Look, I don’t know the inner workings of this program, but I do know recruits being that I was/am at ground zero w some of these guys. I told ya’ll Manny’s statement was not going to fly, and it made ABSOLUTELY no sense. If Manny & Co. wants to make the Miami offer mean something again, then he must first change the perception of how Miami’s viewed and that means not losing to GT & UNC.

Scott Frost has struggled his first two yrs @nebraska, but he’s selling what he did at UCF. That’s still fresh in ppl’s mind.

Fellas, I was harsh on the hiring of Manny, and rightly so b/c:
1) Hiring a coach from a failed regime almost never works out (And just remember, even Golden & Randy won 9 games in a season)

2) His recruiting prowess has ALWAYS been ?able here.

Yet, he’s got an uphill battle to change our image, and changing our image can’t be class after class filled w 3star or lower players, not in today’s football.

We just need to continue to finish strong and hope that in the off season, Manny gets some guys on staff that can identify talent, and recruit. Hopefully we can bring some momentum w a win streak & bowl victory.

You make some good points Rell...

But I will say that it's frustrating that kids can't see the vision at Miami? But they all of a sudden see the hope and big picture and are willing to play the long game with Nebraska when the best they can do is 6-6 off two 4-8 seasons...**** one of their wins is at the buzzer at home against Northwestern who is losing to everyone by 30... I mean Frost is allowed to flop ya know?

Advertisement
People "R E L A X"

a month ago everyone wanted manny and enos out of here and now they are awesome! CIS football coaches?

"At DB, Hialeah (FL) Champagnat Catholic 4-star S Jalen Harrell (a former Florida State commit) is Miami’s prime target, and could commit in the not-too-distant future. At WR, Trussville (AL) Hewitt-Trussville 4-star Dazalin Worsham (a former Alabama commit) announced he’s committing to a school on Friday, and most signs point to that school being Miami. "

as per underwood

Marc Britt???? lol....lmao.

Leonard Manuel was lining up with the TE's in drill last time he was at Um.

Those 2 dont/didnt have legit Um offers.
They were committed. And two weeks before Britt committed... um staff talked to him. Francois May be another one. He is basically begging for an offer from UF, but they haven’t yet. Once they do... he’s going to commit.

Advertisement
Not at all. I’m playing with @Paranos. But unless he got a bag, or there is some trouble we are not aware of, this is an inexcusable loss to an inferior program and it potentially kills the win and they will come argument that I’ve been banking on in writing all of the disappointment off.

Having a hard time seeing how a kid from S. Fla who’s been committed here for a year and a half went to 40 degree Nebraska, watched them complete 13 passes in a blowout loss and say “Man, this is where I want to be.”

There’s more there.

So your saying you don’t have names off the top of your head..like you said u can list them

No I'm saying I don't have the time to list them, junior

Off the top of my head I would have taken Kevin Beard back over a midwestern Air Force WR coach with no Sofla recruiting ties (and I liked Stubbs as a player)...Michael Wyatt from UCF...UK's WR coach. There are others.

People "R E L A X"

a month ago everyone wanted manny and enos out of here and now they are awesome! CIS football coaches?

"At DB, Hialeah (FL) Champagnat Catholic 4-star S Jalen Harrell (a former Florida State commit) is Miami’s prime target, and could commit in the not-too-distant future. At WR, Trussville (AL) Hewitt-Trussville 4-star Dazalin Worsham (a former Alabama commit) announced he’s committing to a school on Friday, and most signs point to that school being Miami. "

as per underwood

Yes we know that...Happy to have em. But Marcus Fleming was a must get in this class.

Also lol @underwood....Guy's a bum.

Advertisement
Back