Flake on with Joe Rose tommorow

Blake great job on the Adidas deal. One question though, if we were posting win streaks, winning conf. titles, in the hunt for a nat'l ship, etc. and Adidas made us a $8M offer, what do you think Nike would do?

My guess is they might actually give a shlt enough to counter with a better offer.

Advertisement
The problem isn't what we are paying assistants, it's that they're basically stealing money because most of them are not good coaches.

changes the fans wont see? WTF...guess he will be putting his panties on starting with his left leg now. I wonder what other magical changes that we wont see? Maybe Dorito will be placed on a restrictive diet of 5000 calories/day or Golden will take his day nap at 1 instead of noon?

When you have to be so secretive..its because you have nothing to really show. What a ******* moron!

Advertisement
Horrible interview.

"We are competitive with our coaches salaries. LOL! 6-7 is unacceptable and things need to change. Changes have alreadyt happened, but they are not going to be obvious to the fans."

In summary: Not a **** thing is going to change for 2015. Same staff. Same personnel. Same scheme. Same results.

And there it is. I was wondering which quote James would come out with to pour more gas on the fire. Insulting the intelligence of fans and lying in the same sentence will sure as **** do the trick. You get what you pay for with your coaches (awful quality because the admin is cheap) and no substantive changes have been made. F*** your own face, Blake James.

If the new president walks in and fires both Golden & James at the same time while emphasizing that UM football will finally become a priority, they'll instantly win over everyone.

Horrible interview.

"We are competitive with our coaches salaries. LOL! 6-7 is unacceptable and things need to change. Changes have alreadyt happened, but they are not going to be obvious to the fans."

In summary: Not a **** thing is going to change for 2015. Same staff. Same personnel. Same scheme. Same results.

And there it is. I was wondering which quote James would come out with to pour more gas on the fire. Insulting the intelligence of fans and lying in the same sentence will sure as **** do the trick. You get what you pay for with your coaches (awful quality because the admin is cheap) and no substantive changes have been made. F*** your own face, Blake James.

If the new president walks in and fires both Golden & James at the same time while emphasizing that UM football will finally become a priority, they'll instantly win over everyone.

It isn't the money they're paying. Its the head coach they hired and his choice of assistants. Al Golden makes more than Helfrich at Oregon. Coley and the DC probably make about the same as Frost and Pellum at Oregon. You can get quality for the money they are paying. They just can't identify quality.

Advertisement
Guys that quote makes a lot of sense. Think about it. I, as an alum, don't have access to all the infrastructure improvements that sound awesome. I can't use the Greentree on a Saturday for a pick up game. I can't use the lockers in the players locker room to store my gym clothes. Heck I can't even use their gym. And I sure as heck can't actually see the money from the Adidas deal. Those things are all getting better though. What I can see is the record and the play on the field and that's not improving and definitely won't but it's okay because that's not what's important. What's important are things that don't matter but show that we tried. High fives all around everyone!

In all seriousness I hope that Golden, No-D, Blake, etc. get a condition where they are compulsed to high five each other in the face every time they see each other, preferably after they all move in together and start carpooling to work

I challenge anyone to find me a worse administration or set of decision makers among any teams in the power 5 conferences.

They are a bunch of incompetent morons. **** is laughable at this point.

Advertisement
Blake great job on the Adidas deal. One question though, if we were posting win streaks, winning conf. titles, in the hunt for a nat'l ship, etc. and Adidas made us a $8M offer, what do you think Nike would do?

My guess is they might actually give a shlt enough to counter with a better offer.

they highest nike offers is only in the 4 million range. Miami was more than likely being paid in the 2-3 million range.....

Idk why they can't answer a simple ******* questing.. everything has to be so secretive and without substance. Just tell us what is changing! If they improved the locker rooms, say it. If they are donating the extra money to charity, keeping it for themselves, whatever.. just tell us what the **** is changing.

If they want the fans to lay off at all they would quit beating around the **** bush being ******* idiots.

Horrible interview.

He did not say this, really? What the ****? He and Golden are neck and neck in the race to see who I hate more.

Yes, that was essentially the message.

Joe Rose: Do you expect changes?
Blake James: There are always changes. And Joe you know from being a player, THE CHANGES MAY NOT ALWAYS BE APPARENT TO SOMEONE ON THE OUTSIDE AS TO SOMEONE THATS IN THE SYSTEM. What are those changes? They may be different changes schematically offensively or defensively, changes in how we practice, changes may be different in personnel.

Basically, they may (or may not) change how they practice, or which players play on which packages. Maybe we will finish in the Top 10 next year... of the ACC.

Advertisement

they highest nike offers is only in the 4 million range. Miami was more than likely being paid in the 2-3 million range.....

I guess we'll see what nike does when a top nike school that's winning (bama, fsu, etc.) threatens to terminate the contract.

I guess we'll see what nike does when a top nike school that's winning (bama, fsu, etc.) threatens to terminate the contract.
Nike ain't paying enough for anybody. Oregon 2.8 million, bama 3.5 million total. Only schools they pay decent total to Is fsu and texas

Idk why they can't answer a simple ****ing questing.. everything has to be so secretive and without substance. Just tell us what is changing! If they improved the locker rooms, say it. If they are donating the extra money to charity, keeping it for themselves, whatever.. just tell us what the **** is changing.

If they want the fans to lay off at all they would quit beating around the **** bush being ****ing idiots.

The improvements are more unity councils and more pillars and 50 more pages added to the binder.

Advertisement
Back