Flake not responding to Thrill Hill

Randall Hill talked about it in the bowl game post game show on WQAM. He said flat out that several ex-athletes have applied for positions within the AD and that none of them are ever considered. That's very telling about the direction the AD wants to move in.

That shocks you? UM is more concerned with hiring a bunch of Sports Admin majors from UM than anyone with actual insight into college football or connection to our past.

Advertisement
Our non-alumni (golden and james) get more protection than our former student athletes. I guess that makes sense.

Unless they plan to help by beating Folden to death or moving his stuff out of the office, what can they do?

They need to get vocal on social media and on the radio calling for Folden's head. That'll be a giant help.

Donate buyout $ ?

Advertisement
i listened to the show yesterday he was also saying that non of the ex players are allowed in the bldg, only swasey allows them in and he has to fight just to let them work out

Its like every minute something comes out to make this situation even more infuriating. Blake needs to get the **** away from our school. And Al needs to realize no one wants him and get the **** out too. Who would want to work at a school where the students, the fans, the players, and the former players want you gone?

I don't get the thought process of anyone involved with the football program. Don't turn your back on the guys who made the program!!

Advertisement
Our non-alumni (golden and james) get more protection than our former student athletes. I guess that makes sense.
Because golden and James, etc play the part the university want to project. The university doesn't want a bunch of former black alums tainting their image.

Why, hiring former Most Decorated Canes to help run the Athletic Department?

That would make too much sense for this AD and the Temple Cronies running the Football Program.

Freeman and Fox ‏@TheSportsBros 2m2 minutes ago Norland, FL
We are playing @thrill333 call from yesterday. Ex players want to help The U but were denied. Wow. #StateOfTheU

Armando in Miami ‏@LakersCanes305 1m1 minute ago
Randall Hill told the @TheSportsBros he reached out to AD Blake James Inquired bout former players helping... JAMES NEVER CALLED BACK!!!!!!!

Get this useless bum outta here.

**** shame. Turing their back on the people that built this. Didnt Golden say " Come Back" the day he was hired? Guess he didn't really mean that.

Full of chit just like everything else he told us.

Because golden and James, etc play the part the university want to project. The university doesn't want a bunch of former black alums tainting their image.

Wouldn't want a bunch of uppity former players running around the Gables insisting on winning National Championships, now, would we?

Advertisement

Pure racism! Someone call Darryl Sharpton and tell him to get "Uncle" Al on this bunch!

Advertisement
race angle is very underrated. who cares if its used? Im white, I want done whatever it takes to get these ****roaches outta here.

Unless they plan to help by beating Folden to death or moving his stuff out of the office, what can they do?

They need to get vocal on social media and on the radio calling for Folden's head. That'll be a giant help.

Donate buyout $ ?

So shouldn't the BOT who gave him the extension be the ones who pay for it? They're trustees that acted illogically, irrationally and against the best interest of the school but Randal Hill should have to pay for it. Makes sense.

race angle is very underrated. who cares if its used? Im white, I want done whatever it takes to get these ****roaches outta here.

Until the marxist animals that run UM decide to make an affirmative action hire to replace him. We've been there and done that. lol

The U is now what Foote wanted it to be from the beginning

Shalala carried out the mission

A bankrupt want-a-be Harvard? Or did he want revenge for the Cotton Bowl and created an University that is an embarrassment to the football program?

Advertisement
Back