Flake not responding to Thrill Hill

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Freeman and Fox ‏@TheSportsBros 2m2 minutes ago Norland, FL
We are playing @thrill333 call from yesterday. Ex players want to help The U but were denied. Wow. #StateOfTheU

Armando in Miami ‏@LakersCanes305 1m1 minute ago
Randall Hill told the @TheSportsBros he reached out to AD Blake James Inquired bout former players helping... JAMES NEVER CALLED BACK!!!!!!!

Get this useless bum outta here.

Advertisement
The U is now what Foote wanted it to be from the beginning

Shalala carried out the mission

Advertisement
Unless they plan to help by beating Folden to death or moving his stuff out of the office, what can they do?

They need to get vocal on social media and on the radio calling for Folden's head. That'll be a giant help.

We are playing @thrill333 call from yesterday. Ex players want to help The U but were denied. Wow. #StateOfTheU

Randall Hill told the @TheSportsBros he reached out to AD Blake James Inquired bout former players helping... JAMES NEVER CALLED BACK!!!!!!!

Get him on the radio and let's here it!
let him know the fans will never turn our backs on the legacy they made!!

**** shame. Turing their back on the people that built this. Didnt Golden say " Come Back" the day he was hired? Guess he didn't really mean that.

Advertisement
Don't feel bad Randall, he hasn't emailed me back, and I had my Bar Mitzvah at the Orange Bowl, so I think I trump your playing career.

This school is run by a bunch of disgusting incompetents. Blake James is a pathetic little weasel who brownosed his way into a job he doesn't have half the qualifications for. They treat the fans like ****, they treat alumni like ****, they treat current players like ****, and ex players like ****.

Hang around something. Long enough you become it. Flake has been hanging around this female Donny for awile now.

They have no problem responding to Bennie cause he loves them.

Bennie Blades is singing their praises for a few weeks now, I think he might be looking for some kind of job with the school, cause he's over the top with his *** kissing right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
it's over. nice knowing you all. who will you be rooting for now?
This. We ain't winning **** with people like the BOT and James in charge. They're not interested in winning. They're not interested in success. They're not interested in anything but money and looking like they care.

Randall Hill talked about it in the bowl game post game show on WQAM. He said flat out that several ex-athletes have applied for positions within the AD and that none of them are ever considered. That's very telling about the direction the AD wants to move in.

Advertisement
Back